Trueblue Bluetooth Headset

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Trueblue Bluetooth Headset
$4.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I’ve been meaning to get a bluetooth for driving n such… Anyone use this model?

Cheap ass blue teeth. I’m in for three. (my wife has lost at least six this year) shit fuck ■■■■ ■■■■■

omg

Silly word replace has me trying out different naughty words in preview

hyuk lol

I a $5 dollar head set, quality will reflect this. No testing required.

I’m just waiting for the omgomgomgponies statements. Side note: whoever thought that would be a cool trend to start deserves to be taken out back and shot.

Why are people buying only one?

It’s yuk.
It’s CHEAP!
It’s boxy and square…
It’s CHEAP!
It’s plastic-y and poorly built.

G-d damnit … it’s CHEAP!!!

So, if you need a cheap headset to throw around, and don’t give a flying leap about the quality of the thing.

Buy Three.

I’m buying one, to make into one of those old-phone handset bluetooth things the hipsters like so much now.

Yeah.

from the blurb … “A range of about thirty feet and 120 hours of talking time”

120h talk time … that size and only $5 … yeah I don’t think so.

EDIT:

Bah… down by the bullet points… that seems more reasonable though still a touch high for $5.

Talk Time: 5 Hours
Standy Time: 120 hours standby time

Omgomgponies I could not agree with you more. Id even add a cat photo if i wasn’t on my Droid Charge…

Woot has officially made $500,000 during this wootoff.

Would have made more if they sold more bags of crap than crappy computers

Amazon Link

http://www.amazon.com/True-Blue-TB-10EL-Bluetooth-Headset/dp/B003Z6PWB8

omgomgomgponies omgomgomgponies omgomgomgponies Just to make your day feel complete

Got 3. I go through these like crazy. I need cheap, These are the reason I peeked at WOOT in the first place today, thinking just maybe they would be selling some, and then its a Woot Off and I’m missing it. yeesh

It would make a cheap… Well anything… But would be a nice (cheap) PS3 headset.

I got this headset free with a new phone purchase about a year ago.

Its a junky clunky headset, the has poor battery life, awful audio quality and the range is questionable.

So worth 5 bucks? haha.

no, he got it cheap as free.

Well gee… if only my phone had 120 hours of talk time I’d be in for 3…