TrueFire Gourmet Cedar Grilling Plank – 12 Pack

I’m siding my house with these. I can always count on woot to have them!

Buy now and have enough cedar siding for a dog house!

Check out this video

…and YES, they have the woot! emblem on them!

nosef*ck

also hamster salmon is a good name for a rock band

I have a question. I have never used planks before. Do they burn up and just leave your food on the grill? Thanks.

I’d also like to know how many times these can be re-used. They can’t be one and done can they? Or does it get to be a health hazard with meat juices soaking in?

And I have a gas grill.

Pro tip: turn the “woot!” stamped side in so that your house doesn’t say “woot!” over and over again.

they dont burn up the 1st time you use them, because you soak it in water for about an hr or more, depending on how long it will be in the grill. so you are left with tasty ceder-flavor-enhanced food on your plank. food stays real juicy :slight_smile: a lot of ppl use it for salmon. the water keeps it from bursting into flames… after you use it once though, they dont soak in the water as well, and so they are dry…and will burn…so you dont want to use it more than once.

Ah, its our old friend TrueFire, with some more Gourmet Cedar cooking supplies.

I’m ready to walk the plank, again no BOC this time, I missed out on a kids woot! because my wife wanted to talk to me and last night I went through the lightning round without getting one thing. Totally teabagged this time around. Bah Humbug!

usually I get two uses out of a plank. The trick is to keep the heat down and cook slower than normal grilling…no need to make charcoal out of a plank. Planking takes longer than normal grilling, but that simply means more beer time!

Can I use these in my closets??

LAME. Lets get some fun gadget action going…

Ok thanx. I love grillin but I’ve never used planks be4. Was just wondering. Think I’ll hold out in the hope for another BOC though. Missed the last one.

Crap…without the bag

Is this cooked fish, photoshopped???

Hmmm, so are the rumors true about a second BOC this time?

Music Break:

Careful with flashing that video around, you almost convinced me to buy a set–and my family hardly ever eats meat! :stuck_out_tongue: That salmon made my mouth water.