TrueSeaMoss Wildcrafted Sea Moss Gel 12oz

TrueSeaMoss Wildcrafted Sea Moss Gel 12oz

3 Likes

Uhhh…no. been to the coast too many times and smelled the various and sundry mossy bits that make it to shore on the regular. Nope, no way, not up for that kind of stuff. Rather take a multi vitamin and get my necessaries all at once in flavorless easy to swallow pill. Sea moss was an unfortunate choice for a name. There is a HUGE miles wide patch of sea veggies headed for the east coast in case you miss this oppoetunity.
Sargassum Seaweed Water GIF by PBS Digital Studios

7 Likes

Sargass…yum?

8 Likes

Hahahahaha!!

7 Likes

does this work on windows components, or apple?

5 Likes

First description says good for 4 weeks fridge, then the product info says 3 months shelf, 4 months fridge, 6 months freezer … weeks or months? Months or weeks… moss or algae … gel or sludge … trueseamoss or true Soylent green….

9 Likes

EWWWWW!

5 Likes

Pretty sure I’ve had CMOS in my computer before.

11 Likes

I’m holding out for Amoss, the first rate stuff. none of the b or c moss for me!

3 Likes

TrueSeaMoss Wildcrafted Irish Sea Moss Gel Supplement with Organic Elderberry, 12 Oz https://www.walmart.com/ip/934075247

For whatever it’s worth - has great reviews

5 Likes

I never knew I needed this in my life. … For good reason.

4 Likes

A pointless price for a pointless product.

5 Likes

Order now and we’ll include a sample of our other best selling product - LongGrass Wild Organic Pasture Raised Gluten-Free Snake Oil!

7 Likes

i was curious how this compared to spirulina, which i already use in my daily smoothie (and i’m neither a health nut nor GOOP afficionado) and this article seems fairly down to earth:

i didn’t come away with a burning desire to purchase this sea moss gel but nice to have the info.

6 Likes

um… how do you Refricerate?

4 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

I just learned something new and mindfully gooey.

3 Likes

Put it on your infected areas or put it in your smoothie…sounds appealing :yum:

4 Likes

Naaaaah thx

4 Likes

Therapeutic sea moss treatment for pus pockets!

2 Likes