TruLink 60GHz Wireless HDMI HDTV Kit

HDMI 1.3 compatible only, so if you are looking for Ethernet over HDMI, Return Audio, or THX 3D your out of luck.

Personally if you can run a wire, do it. If you want something future proof run a couple of runs of CAT6 and buy a HDMI over Ethernet adapter.

18% are in for 3 anyway!

Quality Post!

Man, it’s a good thing these are selling so fast.

Okay, so I plug my wireless laptop into the wireless transmitter via an HDMI cable. Then, I plug the transmitter into the AC outlet. Next, I plug the HDMI cable from the receiver into the TV and plug that receiver into the AC outlet. Then I can watch video wirelessly, while tethered to the power cable on the receiver attached to my previously wireless laptop. Did I get it right?

if i had the cash to spend on something like this i would since i live in an apartment and having cables running down the wall looks pretty bad…

Im looking for new surround sound first though. =(

Oh man, woot killer!

Yep! But you won’t have that pesky long HDMI cable running to the TV… I hope we have enough AC outlets so I don’t have to run another splitter!

Good description. And now it seems more useful.

late for another woot off…I’m just not that impressed anymore…where’s the sansa’s when ya want one?

Now that is funny!

For $189 + shipping you can get a much more capable unit from monoprice:

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=101&cp_id=10105&cs_id=1010504&p_id=8088&seq=1&format=2

Sure its $40 more but you can connect up to 4 devices to the transmitter and basically replicate all of your home theater components in another room.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha rofl

Am I seeing things, before I.left work the doom were resisted. Now that I.am home 5other items were listed? Relist the xoom

Hm, and apparently that one works to over 60ft instead of just 30…