TruSpec - 24-7 Eclipse Tactical Pants

Ordered a pair of these last time. I had previously bought and really liked the “polycotton” cargo versions. However, the material on these ones is so thin. Like really thin, Like thinner than paper thin. They’re fine if that’s what you’re after.

Come on woot! Bring the 24-7 tactical Range pants back. The eclipse are very thin and they dont hang well or fold well. I will not buy these ones ever again.

Ordered a set last time around. They are thin light weight material but I did not find them excessively thin. Good summer sun protection without heavy bulky and hot material.

My problem with them is the overly narrow cut of the legs. I have wide calves and these pants are just too tight around the lower leg.

Buy them if you have skinny legs and want a light hiking style pair of pants.

I noticed when researching the Khaki color on the mother ship it appears to be much lighter than it appears in the Woot pics. On Woot the pant is lit from behind. If you want to use these for outdoor activities, I’d think they’ll dirty easily.

Can anyone tell me how the length is? Do they run short or long?

Yep - these aint no tactical pants. They are extremely thin, a bit girly looking, and run smaller/tighter than the size they are. Good if you are looking for skinny jeans / tightpants.

The lengths are given in the features.

Yes please bring back the 24-7 eclipse tactical pants!!!

I like the lighter/thinner material and the smaller leg openings. The smaller opening prevents them from hanging down and dragging under the heels of my shoes or boots since the 30 inch inseam is a bit long for me. I hope they bring them back so I can order a pair in black.

Bought the tactical pants last time which were great, these run small & are a lot thinner. My wife said they fit her