As I approach what will be my 15th day in the new forums which will hopefully trigger my Trust Level 2, I want to look to the future and my hopefully inevitable Trust Level 3.
The Discourse blog shows the following for Trust Level 3 Requirements:
To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…
- Must have visited at least 50% of days
- Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
- Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
- Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
- Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
- Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
- Must not have been suspended
I believe it also says on the blog that some of these can be adjusted by admins.
My question is, will these be adjusted by the admins here at woot? Some of these goals are pretty intense, even for a 100 day period, since many of the topics created are deals and viewing 500 of them seems a bit daunting.
That being said and after review, in the 12 days I’ve been on the forums, I’ve already viewed 173 topics. So maybe it’s not that hard and this is a giant moot point.
Is the 100 day period set in stone? Are most of us going to have to wait until after the new year to become “Regulars”?
For someone who is so patient with a Vestibule, I’m very impatient when it comes to this.