Try Me

This is a turkey alright.

Your ‘Feel Lucky Pilgrim?’ title would’ve fit better than ‘Try Me’

condition: Undercooked
product(s): 1 Cream Woot Tee (4282)

IMO, making this T avail AFTER thanksgiving doesn’t hav a significant impact. Only loss is u wouldn’t be able to wear it to T-day dinner, and even thena, i suspect many of us would be wearing anything a 'lil more formal than that. It still works well wearing it AFTER the fact.

My gripe with the shirt… great idea/concept, but it could’ve been better executed… as in be more menacing. The turkey looks like it’s just strollin’ along or lolly-gagging. Doesn’[t look like it’s in for a real fight at all (if I were to ever see a headless, skinned turkey pick a fight)

lol cool but last week haha u guys are slacking or something???

haha…Humane Society side deal.

i think its funny but wouldnt wear it lol

lol

happy holidays fellow wooters. =]

It’s a lame shirt even if it HAD BEEN on time for Thanksgiving. Heres hoping teh X-mas shirts will be better… and posted NOW, so we can get them BEFORE the holiday.

I’ll go out on a limb and call a “holiday” week starting Wednesday the 19th and going until Tuesday the 25th, much like they did for Hallowoot. I say “holiday” because Christmas is a religious holiday, so it’s likely that they’ll have one or two legit christmas designs, maybe a Hanukkah one, and a number of simply “wintry” designs sprinkled in throughout, so as not to ostracize the non-Christian population that haven’t decided that Christmas should be a secularized celebration of wanton consumerism.

Woot will do what woot will do, and while I understand the perks to having a shirt in your hands for the holiday it corresponds to, the way they go about it simply makes more sense for a deal-a-day site. Or, to put it another way, do you really want to wake up on christmas morning and see a new years shirt on the front page instead of a christmas one?

I shot two turkeys last weekend. They werent very menacing.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Hannukah is early this year.

I think it’s absurd that you don’t get it.

So you’re selling a Thanksgiving that you can only receive AFTER Thanksgiving. That is pretty freakn dumb. I realize what I just said has already been said about 25 times, but I’m just so amazed by how stupid this is that I couldn’t keep myself from saying it again.

Congrats- you have a shirt 10 people might accidentally buy because they missed the note saying it won’t arrive on time.

The description text was pretty freaking hilarious - and I see once or twice in the year when this would be pretty pertinent attire. The rest of the time though, it’s strange without being particularly appealing. So I’m passing this time.

Gross.

Holy shit, who knew there were so many people who buy shirts that they only plan on wearing one day a year? Not only is that ridiculous, but wearing the same shirt on the same calendar day every year would indicate to whomever you see only one day a year that you’re boring and probably retarded.

But go ahead and complain that you can’t wear this shirt until next year. Because it says Thanksgiving on it or something.

Cute, cute. This would be equally cool as a Christmas ham.

Says the man with ZERO woots.

1. it is probably in poor taste to wear this at thanksgiving dinner
  2. it is probably not a good enough looking or funny enough shirt to wear any other time
  3. ‘try me’ would be funny, if the shirt wasn’t also saying to the world ‘In the realm of animals, I am the roasted headless turkey’

just all wrong, but eh… you’ll get it right eventually woot. just make it derby shirts for 5+ days a week