TT’s Happy Hour!! Friday, 5/27/2022 [ENDED]

Get ready for Happy Hour!! Come join us for some fun, chatter, and ridiculous amount of scrolling as you try to keep up with the posts.

What’s TT’s Happy Hour? Eh, it’s just a bunch of us posting and chatting about something and nothing, breaking the forums, etc. BYOB :smiley: :tropical_drink: :cocktail: :wine_glass: :beer:

:calendar: Date: Friday, May 27, 2022

:clock7: Time: 5pm - 7pm CT

:desktop_computer: Where: Here in this very thread :point_down:

I’ll throw out coupons when I feel like but don’t ask for one or you won’t get one. :stuck_out_tongue:

:warning: Please note: I will create/post the info on the coupons in this thread after the HH is over. :smiley:

If you are Time Zone Challenged like me, here’s a handy dandy chart:

Zone Begin End
PT 3pm 5pm
MT 4pm 6pm
CT 5pm 7pm
ET 6pm 8pm

What Do We Do?
We talk. That’s it. You can ask questions. Talk about your day or your favorite TV show. What movie did you see recently? We break the forums with too much traffic. Lots of speed reading practice.

Here’s the Happy Hour from March 2022 to get an idea of what goes on.

Hope to see you there!!!

POSTING TIP!

If you get tired of being popped to the end of the thread each time you post, we got you covered. To retain your current spot on the page, change one of your preferences:

1. Tap/Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the forums and then the image icon.

2. Click on “Preferences”.

3. Tap/Click on “Interface”.

4. Tap/Click on the check box for “Scrolling behavior after post”.

No more flying to the end of the page only to return to where you were reading.

New to Woot! and Want to Participate?

If you already have an account with Amazon, you can use your login email/password to login into Woot. We’re an independent subsidiary of Amazon. Your login credentials are protected through their login widget.

When asked to create a user name, we recommend that you don’t use your real name or email.

If you don’t have an Amazon account, you’ll be prompted to create one when creating your new account on Woot.

Once you’re in the forums

Once you’re in the Woot! forums, you’ll be asked to log in again with your account information . You’ll only be asked to do that once. This creates your account on the forums. And now, you’re ready to go.

COUPON INFO IN THIS POST

5 Likes

Yay!

I might be able to make it for a few minutes.

I dunno yet when I’ll be going offline.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I’m still in the VOP for yesterday’s BOC. :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

I’m in PTET so I should have access from 3pm-8pm

Starting out Happy Hour early again, I see. Well come the official starting time I might just be ready for a drink… Gonna be a long day… See you all then!

spongebob lol GIF

9 Likes

Lovely times await us all!

3 Likes

If you don’t have an Amazon account…

2 Likes

Oh yeah?

Well I’m still in the VoP to get INTO the VoP.

At least you’re not in the VOP trying to sign-in.

I should add that these are still the pre-Amazon VoPs.

I’m still 504’ed.

1 Like

There is a shirt for that.

1 Like

Looks like y’all will be tortured with my presence for 30-40 min.

:no_mouth:

1 Like

First!

Are you a proofreader by trade? You and Pooflady would get along really well. LOL

4 Likes

Coming On My Way GIF by Susanne Lamb
:chocolate_bar::woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Happy Friday you Festive Betches!!! Lets get this Happy Hour started with some fine throwback music from 2014 and some shots of Casadores!

(https://media4.giphy.com/media/qvtljiClp5mlNYB1go/giphy.gif?cid=64a4647dcav4l5oe9iu21k1yg0hwly6zsmmfq9pi2yspz91f&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g)

1 Like

I much prefer the pregame discussion while I can still follow it. The actual Happy Hour discussion hurts my head to try and follow :exploding_head:

Very much looking forward to a good Happy Hour to put out or fan the flames of disappointment acquired during the last Woot-Off!

Nothing better than fun lead by @ThunderThighs and the happy Woot! Gang!

Drunk Happy Hour GIF

3 Likes