TT’s Happy Hour!! Friday, 7/15/2022 5pm-7pm CT

The favorite.

3 Likes

1 Like

Mine hasn’t shipped, so you probably got mine… give it back. I want it back!

1 Like

No problem. I did this to it though in case that matters to you?

ezgif.com-gif-maker

1 Like

mine came in today and i only got one. Lucky!!

2 Likes

Used the coupon in conjunction with the current 65% off shirt.woot promo.

(Hmmm … I wonder what type of CATegory of designs I bought …)

Squirrels!

Simpler times.

My Yellow Meguire’s bucket just arrived as did the batteries and the SD card from the Happy Hour. Odd combination…

3 Likes

My body parts arrived. Wife was not pleased.

3 Likes

Just tell her those body parts will never compare to hers.

4 Likes

I tried the coupon earlier today and it didn’t work. Is there some restriction on it?

There shouldn’t be.

What error were you seeing?

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

It’s working now. I do not remember the error i got yesterday. I tried it like 3 times to make sure i typed it in correctly. Thanx for getting me to try again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you TT! I used my coupon for a new Switch!

4 Likes

I have no idea what to do from here. Anyone have some pointers on how to get the best deal on games and what else I need to buy with this system, like extra controllers and whatnot?

1 Like

Well expect very little deals on first party nintendo games, so don’t feel bad buying them at full price at release. I’d probably frequent the nintendoswitchdeals reddit.

Yay! This is what I got with my coupon:

Burts Bees 3 Pack Burts Bees Lipstick 3 Pack: Burt’s Bees 1 for $9.99

3 Likes

With my Coupon I decided to upgrade my laptop a bit;

WD_BLACK 500GB SN750 SE NVMe SSD - Gen4 PCle, Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive, M.2 2280, Up to 3,600 MB/s - WDBB9J5000ANC-NRSN

Condition New

Capacity 500GB

When you say “WD_BLACK 500GB SN750 SE NVMe SSD” you’ve said a mouthful!

3 Likes

I would say you don’t need any extra controllers unless you’re playing with more than 1 other person. I like story games- Firewatch is fun. Cozy grove is great. The Lego games are all popular. And those are all under $15 on sale. I check slickdeals for sales and recommendations.

Mario kart and animal crossing are super fun but $$$.

( You do need the extra memory card.)

1 Like