šŸ¹ TTā€™s Happy Hour!! Thursday, 1/20/2022 [ENDED]

Yeah, but Iā€™ve decided Iā€™ll probably use it for the BBQ cow shirt. Or apron, if thereā€™s one.

I went looking for my St Paddyā€™s Day shirt I always wear, but seems like woot! shirt no longer has it. It has three bunnies looking for (and finding) four leaf clovers. And the fourth one holding up the lucky (?) bunnyā€™s foot he just cut off the fifth bunny. I wanted to prove the sickness of my sense of humor.

Whatā€™s even more fun, Iā€™ve had gentlemen stare at it, then apologise and say ā€œIā€™m really not staring at your chest, is that bunny really holding up a bloody rabbitā€™s foot?ā€ Yep, sure is. So much fun for me when they realize how it must look like theyā€™re just staring at my sboob (hm, that backwards trick doesnā€™t really work too well on that one does it). And what makes it all even better yet, I got the tee free in a BoC! Almost as great as my hot pink fuzzy unicornasus hat!

So yeah, thanks DrG, but Iā€™ll be satisfied with my TTHHT, and save my coupon for the steak grilling cow. So gleeful!

>'Kat

1 Like

I made some modificationsā€¦

3 Likes

Must admit, I thought your top mod was ā€œBeer Cold!ā€ Which is probably rather apropos for this gang. Although Iā€™d rather have Chambourgh instead of beer, please.

>'Kat

3 Likes

Itā€™s a mock-up, subject to change :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™d buy that.

3 Likes

:arrow_down:

@ThunderThighs

So mine just came in, and as I guessed, it was exactly 1 bottle.

I doubt that saying there were supposed to be 12 bottles instead of 1 on something that was on a deep discount even for just 1 item would be an ā€œeasy complaint to winā€ though, so Iā€™ll let this go.

4 Likes

someone is still in happy hour perpetually? lol

3 Likes

Bummer. I was hoping the description would be accurate. I wonder if everyone will get just the one bottle.

3 Likes

Oh this will be all over the place.

Maybe thatā€™s why @davejlives picked this one? Maybe? Thatā€™s a big ask though.

Anyway, just tell them Chef said there would be 12.

4 Likes

I really would be curious to see your closet and pantry. I envision all of all of that being exclusively things from Woot. Hell maybe your house is built with Woot things. I get a lot of hinges and gate clasps in BOCsā€¦ just sayinā€¦

4 Likes

I have no idea what youā€™re talking about.

I re-home my excess Woot junk. Thatā€™s the ā€œbeforeā€ of my closet. Iā€™m still changing out the hangers for the curved velvet ones that donā€™t leave shoulder bumps. Anyway, some of the excess gets stored in the back until Christmas. Then I use it for various gift exchanges. I only save the good stuff though. Phone cases, old calenders, etc get trashed.

I donā€™t buy much food from Woot. But in this instance, if I do get 12 bottles of seasoning, I have a distribution network.

Iā€™ll give some to family, neighbors, and take the rest to the office. Itā€™ll all go to good homes.

A lot of my Woot purchases are things that I want. I love the blankets and shirts (obviously). But their clearance rugs are the shit. Got my steam mop, upstairs vacuum, bread machine, dehumidifier, etc etc from here.

I live an hour away from a Target. Walmart is 20 minutes and hell on earth.

When you live in a small town Woot is cost effective and I donā€™t have to deal with the public.

Woot, is a lifestyle.

8 Likes

Feels like Iā€™m on the cusp of falling in. Iā€™m trying for my 100 day visit badge. Then Iā€™ll hear the echo ā€œone of usā€ ā€œone of usā€

6 Likes

Iā€™m not kidding lol. It starts out as ā€œooh I can save $2 on that thing I wantā€ then you meet the kids in the forums and theyā€™re great at teaching you things you didnā€™t know you needed to know, then you realise just how great it is to not spend 2 hours going to the store just for a stupid rug. Finally covid hits and you need all the t-shirts. It turns into a lifestyle.

Amazon too, of course.

The FedEx girl who dropped off my snowblower yesterday said her truck was full of mattresses and a snowblade for an atv. Itā€™s how we shop in small towns.

7 Likes

You took me way more seriously than you should have. I was just teasing you!

2 Likes

I kinda figured but my little black cat wants held and itā€™s not like Iā€™m doing anything else today. I need to thaw out some pizza sauce though.

4 Likes

When was woot selling pizza sauce? :laughing:

2 Likes

Close, I use my Woot stick blender to make it.

2 Likes

@pepper114 FTW as always!

2 Likes

What are your plans for this lovely frozen day?

2 Likes

Frozen? Please. Itā€™s up to -2 out!

Right now Iā€™m sitting watching my son at little ninja class. Iā€™m not being a total degenerate on my phone, most of the time itā€™s hard to see him behind all the equipment and other classes.

Later Iā€™ll paint the ceiling, mud, sand, primer and paint the half bath thatā€™s being remodeled.

What are you up to, besides thawing woot pizza sauce?

3 Likes