TT’s HAPPY HOUR! Thursday 10/15/2020 (3pm - 5pm CT)

That’s Google AdSense working as intended. By correlating what you search, the advertisers have a more effective return from with these reminder ads versus if they were running ads for anyone/everyone.

Amazon’s “recommendations” largely work the same – which is why they were suggesting me office chairs bobcats a little while back. Granted, all those suggestions were horrible as it didn’t take any consideration of my less-than-the-price-of-one-catshirt budget.

Currently, my recommendations include SSDs, networking equipment, and cat toys.

1 Like

All the things cats like.

1 Like

catshirtswoot
https://shirt.woot.com/offers/computer-work

2 Likes

SO MANY COUPONS! Thanks @ThunderThighs!

1 Like

Anyone still looking for a BOC??? We all need to go to the Prime Day thread, and love Dave’s comment (post:227), so more BOC’s are posted today/tomorrow.
I already got one this week, but it’s a team effort, so I’m spreading the info!

4 Likes

How did the pet bobcat work out??

congrats you’s gals and guys!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not bad.

My poo copter came today. It’s impossible to control (there’s a single trigger that just makes it fly, and you release it to make it stop, that’s it), it almost decapitated me more than once, and the dog is extremely concerned by its presence. But part of it glows red when it’s turned on and I love that so much:

8 Likes

I probably definitely should have added an LED light to the poop which I sent to @pepper114.

3 Likes

Mine doesn’t glow red ugh Woot come on

2 Likes

If your starts to glow red, I’d highly suggest you consult a medical professional.

4 Likes

As a 19th century medial professional, I can definitively say that the red glow results from not having enough Gin in the body - which explains why @davejlives is without a glow. The recommended dosage for optimal health is a quart or so a day.

4 Likes

You’re decreasing his intake?

4 Likes

Of Gin? Yes. A quart should be sufficient. After that, I like to have my patients switch to brandy.

5 Likes

Get the silver bullets! ONLY A MONSTER WOULD SUGGEST MIXING SPIRITS!

DEERDOGDUDE GOT HIM!

2 Likes

Or perhaps it was a Woot-o-Lantern Haunting!

1 Like

I finally figured out how to find the coupon. THANK YOU - had a great time and thought I’d have buyer’s remorse but the weird thermal cup is going to be the perfect gift for my coworker.

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)