TT’s Happy Hour! Thursday, 4/29/2021 [ENDED]

Oh! You mean you really thought I was gonna take time from TTHH to check PMs? When I wasn’t even taking time to eat steak and corn and taters? Or pour a glass of Chambord?

And then take the time since to check PMs instead of eating said feast? Although I’ve decided to skip the alcohol in favor of Tyl instead.

Silly silly penguin.

>'Kat

1 Like

I made the tip approximately 11 hours ago.

:wink:

(crickets crickets crickets…)

Oh, you’re a tricksy Hobbitses aren’t you?

“And then, of course, it’s too late. … Too late.”

>'Kat

Oh well.

Protip: booze makes the drugs work more better. Don’t listen to those nay-sayers, the “doctors”. What do they know?

Thanks for the fun @tt !

Man, usually people are on here for many hours after the TTHH ends! Not tonight, apparently.

Last post 2 hours ago?!?

1 Like

Oh.

I’m here.

I’m just also doing Undercover Penguin stuff (apparently).

3 Likes

I just bought 5 of the 6 @davejlives crap items that still remained…

(Surprised at how many remained 3 hours after the HH was over!)

I only bought 1 (or 2?) during the TTHH. :slight_smile:

I couldn’t resist. Especially with a whole 10% off.

I think they will actually be fun or useful. And at least 1 or 2 will make fun white elephant gifts.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Kat,

Hope your knee gets sorted w/o surgery!!

And I hope you had a good day off work today!

If I lived close to you and you had to have surgery, I’d come check up on you! (I doubt I do, though - I’m in Pittsburgh)

hugs!

Aww, thanks eblackwo. That’s real sweet of you. No, I’m in the KC area. So nowhere close. Thanks though.

And there’s no chance short of some new as-yet-undiscovered procedure for me to avoid surgery. The inside of the Bad Knee is bone-on-bone. It’s funny, for years I would tell my foot dr this, he argue that it couldn’t be bone-on-bone 'cause my knee wouldn’t be able to bend. So I saw my knee dr and he had new X-rays done. After which, I happened to see my foot dr. I always have the knee dr make printouts of ea new Xray so I can compare (oh, look, the hook from the bone has gotten bigger, joy yay shnerk) So I showed him my Xray and reminded him of what he always said. I asked, “So what’s that then?” He actually studied the print (didn’t just glance but really looked it over), then said, “That is a very bad knee.” Asked when I was getting the replacement. Ha. So it’s not just the knee dr, even the foot dr realizes this knee is getting replaced.

But that’s part of why I’m holding out. New treatments for things are constantly being developed. So maybe someone will come up with a way to insert new cartilage and delay or even prevent replacement.

>'Kat

1 Like

I went on an adventure instead

1 Like

Great.

I’ll keep it in mind.

Thanks.

Adventures are good! Except the ones that are bad. I hope yours was in the first category. :smiley:

1 Like

I missed your happy hour. Will you forgive me?

giphy

1 Like

Ditto.

2 Likes

Am I early?

4 Likes

FIRST?

5 Likes