TT's Happy Hour 9/26 [ENDED]

Old Milwaukee Sourdough Rye
3/4 cup water
4 tsp olive oil
1 TBLS molasses
3/4 cup (170 g) sourdough starter
2 cups bread flour
1/2 cup rye flour
2 tsp salt
2 1/4 tsp yeast

Makes a 1 1/2 pound loaf

4 Likes

Last one out, turn off the lights

5 Likes

Thank you TT. Now I want Little Caesars tomorrow. :laughing:

38% of you were correct. Congrats to those who knew the correct answer.

3 Likes

Thank you TT <3

I think we’ve done that in the past.. but my oldest daughter has really been pushing the hand made sourdough lately. She gave all the families (parents, siblings, etc) part of her start for Christmas last year with instructions on how to keep it alive. It’s been kinda fun, but I’m with you, I like the ease of the bread machine.

Wait, I can’t find the original poll post.. but it’s just Smokey Bear, right? There’s no “the” in his name, right?

1 Like

Thank you, @Wooter989099936 I’m just trying to add a little daily humor into the Wootiverse. Every bit helps to create a bit of levity to the mix.

:musical_keyboard:

2 Likes

I think I did actually. But once I got there, I didn’t make the cut and was sent back. :worried:
I guess I need to do better. That’s my goal now.

Do better.

:musical_keyboard:

5 Likes

Ooh, totally forgot I had my eye on this during yesterday’s woot-off.. but I got it now, with my TTHH coupon.. sweet! Along with some AMZ credits, only paid $1.03 :slight_smile: Guess the wife is driving to pickleball from now on :wink:

4 Likes

Or addiction/rehab cycle? :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I decided to pass!
Hoping you got a coupon!

2 Likes

Nah, not here.. just having fun with stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I won’t be surprised if that’s how much I’ve spent here instead. :weary_cat:

image

4 Likes


Ask and you shall receive haha @Jinn8647

3 Likes

Oh wow thank you for this!! :tada: I’ll try and save it for a grandbaby gift :grimacing: :heart:

2 Likes

Mother f! I really wanted to take part in one of these finally (and maybe just maybe snag a coopin for some swag from woot) and yet again it happens when I’m on call and after weeks of being quiet I have to get called in for world ending events keeping me for seeing how these go. F WORK! I AM TRYING TO WOOT HERE! SO BACK OFF

4 Likes

What am I going to do this $5000.00 coupon for Woot?

3 Likes

Aww I’m sad it’s over :’(

1 Like