🍹 TT's Happy Hour!! Friday, Dec 17, 2021 5-7pm CT!

I had a similar conversation with an Amazon delivery person a few days later. When I mentioned (nicely as I actually found it more funny than not (I think it was the $1 Amazon Basics flash light from a WTF event) the package that had been outside all weekend, she told me they aren’t supposed to do that.

As for going to a neighboring store… Yes, that happens to me with both Brown and Amazon. At least in my case, though there is some understandable confusion since I am at #106 with six other tenants, but the building also has doors for 106A, 106B and 106C which are not actually marked as such. Similarly I frequently find a package waiting for me in someone else’s office, but we all expect that sort of thing so just shrug it off.

3 Likes

I won’t mention I spent a few minutes trying to find my phone yesterday only to realize it was sitting right in front of me. Turned on. Because I had just been using it.

4 Likes

Well then I won’t mention that the other day I was looking all over the house for my glasses. I asked my girlfriend if she had seen then (I am always losing them) and she just looked at me like I was an idiot. She said “you mean the ones you’re wearing?!” :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Then there is the notification that your package was delivered too the local grocery store for pickup even though you have been home all day. So you finally put clothes on and drive too the store to find out customer service closed for the evening and told to come back the next day. Then you mention about last night and the guy said they could gotten for you but didn’t want to bother about it.

4 Likes

And that’s what this world is coming to.

:cry:

4 Likes

And…I actually ended up with a tiny drop of super glue, 'cause that’s the only glue besides Gorilla glue that I found. Seems to’ve worked though.

>'Kat

2 Likes

That’s all that matters!

2 Likes

Like what my grandma used back in the 80’s. I remember the smell. Old school dial. Glad I could splain for ya :wink:

1 Like

That’s exactly what my grandma used too!!!

1 Like

I knew I wasn’t alone in this! :wink:

Ol’ Frosty appears to have had gender reassignment work as well.