šŸ· TT's Happy Hour - May Edition 5/22/19 [ENDED]

tt-happy-hour

Itā€™s that time again for TTā€™s Happy Hour where we talk about everything and nothing. Completely BYOB.

Time: 5:30pm - 7:00pm CT <<< Shorter time
Where: Here

Iā€™ll throw out coupons when I feel like but donā€™t ask for one or you wonā€™t get one. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are Time Zone Challenged like me, hereā€™s a handy dandy chart:

Zone Begin End
PT 3:30pm 5:00pm
MT 4:30pm 6:00pm
CT 5:30pm 7:00pm
ET 6:30pm 8:00pm

Thank you bsmith1 for the above table.

Is that it? I think thatā€™s it.

What Do We Do?
We talk. Thatā€™s it. You can ask questions. Talk about your day or your favorite TV show. What movie did you see recently?

Hereā€™s the one from February to give you an idea of how it goes.

Hope to see you there!!!

4 Likes

Yay!!!

Iā€™ll try making myself available for as much as possible for yā€™all to bask in my glory.

2 Likes

Can I ask you questions now to get a head start?

2 Likes

You just did, soā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been pretty AWOL lately (Dang Real Life interfering with fun), but Iā€™ll try to be here tonight.

2 Likes

YAY! Hope I can make it.

2 Likes

Probably wonā€™t make this one but everyone have fun for me too!

2 Likes

8 Likes

Any bags of crap being offered during this woot-off? I havenā€™t seen references to them in the emails and such. :frowning:

4 Likes

Unlikely Iā€™ll make this one, but enjoy!

Happy hour, sounds fun! The one day I have to work nights. Iā€™m gonna try and sneak on while in workingšŸ¤«

2 Likes

Thanks for asking if bags of crap are offered this time. I was just about to do the same. I also havenā€™t seen any references, but am chronically hopeful.

2 Likes

My guess is not. Bummer dude.

Heavy sigh ā€¦

Maybe for the happy hour? Would make me happy.

(signed) Pollyanna

1 Like

So any idea when the last time there was a woot-off without a BoC?

1 Like

Aside from the Woot-Off directly before the Woot Birthday Celebration Woot-Off?

Iā€™ve never seen one but I have only been paying attention to woot-offs and bags of crap for about a year and a half. Been buying from woot for longer but found out about crap when my son in law got one. I was hooked after that.

1 Like

They have done Woot-Offs without crap but thatā€™s usually because theyā€™ve had another event before or after the Woot-Off where they sold crap. Unless they have a Memorial Day event happening I havenā€™t heard about, Iā€™m not sure why this Woot-Off wouldnā€™t have crap.

Could be just saving them all up for one big DUMP of crap at the end of the day! I do that sometimes myself.

3 Likes

I sure hope so. I need some Crap to offset the crap of my life, currently. Besides that the mice have started building a cabana to go with the recurring pool in my basement, I now have two entirely different solutions offered to fix my bowing and cracked basement/foundation wall.

Sigh.

>'Kat