🍷 TT's Happy Hour - May Edition 5/22/19 [ENDED]

tt-happy-hour

It’s that time again for TT’s Happy Hour where we talk about everything and nothing. Completely BYOB.

Time: 5:30pm - 7:00pm CT <<< Shorter time
Where: Here

I’ll throw out coupons when I feel like but don’t ask for one or you won’t get one. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are Time Zone Challenged like me, here’s a handy dandy chart:

Zone Begin End
PT 3:30pm 5:00pm
MT 4:30pm 6:00pm
CT 5:30pm 7:00pm
ET 6:30pm 8:00pm

Thank you bsmith1 for the above table.

Is that it? I think that’s it.

What Do We Do?
We talk. That’s it. You can ask questions. Talk about your day or your favorite TV show. What movie did you see recently?

Here’s the one from February to give you an idea of how it goes.

Hope to see you there!!!

4 Likes

Yay!!!

I’ll try making myself available for as much as possible for y’all to bask in my glory.

2 Likes

Can I ask you questions now to get a head start?

2 Likes

You just did, so…

3 Likes

I’ve been pretty AWOL lately (Dang Real Life interfering with fun), but I’ll try to be here tonight.

2 Likes

YAY! Hope I can make it.

2 Likes

Probably won’t make this one but everyone have fun for me too!

2 Likes

8 Likes

Any bags of crap being offered during this woot-off? I haven’t seen references to them in the emails and such. :frowning:

4 Likes

Unlikely I’ll make this one, but enjoy!

Happy hour, sounds fun! The one day I have to work nights. I’m gonna try and sneak on while in working🤫

2 Likes

Thanks for asking if bags of crap are offered this time. I was just about to do the same. I also haven’t seen any references, but am chronically hopeful.

2 Likes

My guess is not. Bummer dude.

Heavy sigh …

Maybe for the happy hour? Would make me happy.

(signed) Pollyanna

1 Like

So any idea when the last time there was a woot-off without a BoC?

1 Like

Aside from the Woot-Off directly before the Woot Birthday Celebration Woot-Off?

I’ve never seen one but I have only been paying attention to woot-offs and bags of crap for about a year and a half. Been buying from woot for longer but found out about crap when my son in law got one. I was hooked after that.

1 Like

They have done Woot-Offs without crap but that’s usually because they’ve had another event before or after the Woot-Off where they sold crap. Unless they have a Memorial Day event happening I haven’t heard about, I’m not sure why this Woot-Off wouldn’t have crap.

Could be just saving them all up for one big DUMP of crap at the end of the day! I do that sometimes myself.

3 Likes

I sure hope so. I need some Crap to offset the crap of my life, currently. Besides that the mice have started building a cabana to go with the recurring pool in my basement, I now have two entirely different solutions offered to fix my bowing and cracked basement/foundation wall.

Sigh.

>'Kat