TT's Happy Hour - Mischief Week Edition (9/20 @ 12pm CT)

tt-happy-hour

It’s that time again for TT’s Happy Hour where we talk about everything and nothing. Completely BYOB.

This time we’re doing a mid-day Happy Hour. Lunch drinking? Under the desk drinking? Who cares!?!?!

Time: Noon CT - 2pm CT
Where: Here

I’ll throw out coupons when I feel like or if you amuse me but don’t ask for one or you won’t get one. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are Time Zone Challenged like me, here’s a handy dandy chart:

Zone Begin End
PT 10am 12pm
MT 11am 1pm
CT 12pm 2pm
ET 1pm 3pm

Is that it? I think that’s it.

What Do We Do?
We talk. That’s it. You can ask questions. Talk about your day or your favorite TV show. What movie did you see recently?

Here’s the one from May to give you an idea of how it goes.

Hope to see you there!!!

6 Likes

I’ll see what I can do regarding briefly dropping in. :open_mouth:

So I asked 200 women what there favorite shampoo is and all they did was yell at me to get out of the shower.

4 Likes

I’m thinking Subway for lunch. Anyone want to join me from another location? My lunch isn’t for another 2 hours and 35 minutes though and I’m hungry now. :frowning:

1 Like

https://sbwy.us/vnrhjgnum67

Happy Hour is tomorrow so you have time!

4 Likes

Don’t mind me. I’m just a generically generated account name. Only thing I can change is the profile pic, not this super cool generically generated profile name. :clown_face:

1 Like

Well if that doesn’t make you guys laugh I don’t know what will…

1 Like

I’d eat Subway for every meal. If I have a lunch date tomorrow, I’m still good. lol

1 Like

Bring your own bears!

1 Like

Of the Gummy variety…=P

2 Likes

But not the sugar free variety.

3 Likes

Yeah! Or the gluten free ones. lol

It has begun! TT I want pics of your happy hour drink stash.

The Mischief Week post says " FRIDAY, 9/20: TT’S MID-DAY HAPPY HOUR STARTS AT 11AM CT - Has the time now changed to noon?

I’m watching for S and G’s :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

^^time zones

No it doesn’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

I fixed it. It is at noon CT tomorrow.

2 Likes

Wow now im sad. I definitely thought it was today =(

3 Likes