TT's Happy Hour - Mischief Week Edition (9/20 @ 12pm CT)

If it helps any, my son is buying a smaller bottle of Captain Morgan for me to bring to work tomorrow. FUN TIMES IN THE OFFICE!

She is not amused :joy:

3 Likes

Missed all of mischief week because of work, sad I missed Boc Thursday. Today I’m going to try briefly drop in. I will say I’m super stoked I won a totally awesome Woot Bucket on the animal game this morning! Thanks TT and Woot staff!

2 Likes

What’s a Woot Bucket? I have a dumb phone so I don’t have access to the ap.

The Woot Bucket can be seen here, but don’t tell anyone. :wink:

And they prefer to be called “feature phones”. Although… With companies like Nokia working on feature phones running Android

1 Like

Woot! Bucket now lives in Seattle?! WTH, I was just there last weekend for my anniversary! If I knew, I would have paid it a visit! Did you guys move from the land of hot, @davejlives?!

1 Like

Bucket was sent to the Seattle branch, so that Woot could gloat to Amazon employees and across the window to Facebook employee.

1 Like

We’re split. Buyers, finance, and shirt are in Texas. Marketing & Developers are in Seattle.

2 Likes

Ahhh, ok. Marketing and development are my PEEPS, yo! (I work for a software firm, but if it wasn’t that I would have gotten a marketing degree.) If I knew you guys had an office there I would have dragged my wife over to visit while we were in town. :slight_smile: Oh well.

Arizona?

Was duct tape used in fixing this? Duct tape is like magic! What else holds your bumper on while traveling 90mph?!

“Smaller” bottle, but not necessarily “small”.
Smaller is a relative concept.

1 Like

“My mind," he said, "rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere. I can dispense then with artificial stimulants. But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation. That is why I have chosen my own particular profession, or rather created it, for I am the only one in the world.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Sign of Four

???

Ready.

12 Likes

Nice. Though I question your choice of snacks in the background…

3 Likes

Are you and Dave both going to need rides home?

I’ll be going this HH at about 1ct because of my work dungeon but I’m still excited

I need one of those!!!

It’ll be 10am for @davejlives but hey, it’ll be 5:00 somewhere.

It’s early enough in the day that I think I’ll be fine but I can’t go out into the warehouse after I start drinking. That’s a no-no.

3 Likes