TT's Happy Hour!! Thursday, 1/19/2023 [ENDED]

Get ready for Happy Hour!! Come join us for some fun, chatter, and ridiculous amount of scrolling as you try to keep up with the posts.

What’s TT’s Happy Hour? Eh, it’s just a bunch of us posting, chatting, photos, and gifs about something or nothing. It’s also a great load test for the forums. BYOB :smiley: :tropical_drink: :cocktail: :wine_glass: :beer:

:calendar: Date: Thursday, January 19, 2023

:clock7: Time: 5pm - 7pm CT

:desktop_computer: Where: Here in this very thread :point_down:

I’ll throw out coupons when I feel like it but don’t ask for one or you won’t get one. :stuck_out_tongue:

:warning: Please note: I will create/post the info on the coupons in this thread after the HH is over. :smiley:

If you are Time Zone Challenged like me, here’s a handy dandy chart:

Zone Begin End
PT 3pm 5pm
MT 4pm 6pm
CT 5pm 7pm
ET 6pm 8pm

What Do We Do?
We talk. That’s it. You can ask questions. Talk about your day or your favorite TV show. What movie did you see recently? We break the forums with too much traffic. Lots of speed reading practice.

Here’s the Happy Hour from March 2022 to get an idea of what goes on.

Hope to see you there!!!

POSTING TIP!

If you get tired of being popped to the end of the thread each time you post, we got you covered. To retain your current spot on the page, change one of your preferences:

1. Tap/Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the forums and then the image icon.

2. Click on “Preferences”.

3. Tap/Click on “Interface”.

4. Tap/Click on the check box for “Scrolling behavior after post”.

No more flying to the end of the page only to return to where you were reading.

New to Woot! and Want to Participate?

If you already have an account with Amazon, you can use your login email/password to login into Woot. We’re an independent subsidiary of Amazon. Your login credentials are protected through their login widget.

Go to https://www.woot.com/

Click on Account (upper right on desktop; lower navigation bar on mobile web). On mobile web, choose “Sign In”.

If you have an Amazon account already, click “Log in with Amazon”.

If you do not have an Amazon account, click “Create your Amazon account”.

When asked to create a user name, we recommend that you don’t use your real name or email.

Now you’re ready to enter the giveaway.

Return to this thread (the one you’re reading now)

Once you’re in the Woot! forums, you’ll be asked to log in again with your account information . You’ll only be asked to do that once. This creates your account on the forums. Come back to this thread and post an entry.

COUPON INFO HERE: CLICK HERE

13 Likes

Yay!

3 Likes

Im So Excited Jimmy Fallon GIF

5 Likes

soon GIF

3 Likes

huh… a reason not to do actual work. Count me in! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

excited finding nemo GIF

5 Likes

And drink! Don’t forget that part!

2 Likes

If you are Time Zone Challenged …

6 Likes

I’m not sure how much of TTHH I will be around for… probably about an hour, if that. I will miss the scrolling, the dollar deals, the scrolling, the gifs, the scrolling, the coupons, the scrolling, the needing to reload the thread because my browser ran out of memory, and the scrolling.

4 Likes

Trust me… I NEVER forget THAT part! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I fully expect my phone’s browser to crash at some point.

6 Likes

Which implies that your phone browser works, which implies that you’re not using a Windows Phone.

7 Likes

Right Now Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes

I’ll probably forget :neutral_face:
Oh, wait, maybe I should write myself a note. I might actually remember that way :grin:

2 Likes

At least we get participation ribbons :gift_heart:

5 Likes

Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

3 Likes

Starting early? It’s always 5 o’clock somewhere!

Happy Hour Drinking GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

3 Likes

Betty White Drinking GIF

6 Likes