TT's Happy Hour!! Thursday 7/22 [ENDED]

TT is a trooper for soldiering on just a week after, wish we could give @ThunderThighs a coupon!! I was a wreck for at least a few weeks after my dad passed a few years ago unexpectedly

7 Likes

We need another button other than the “like/love” heart. Maybe an ear “I hear you” or skin “I feel you”… You want to agree, but not necessarily “love” someone else’s talk of death. It feels cold!

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about your brother TT.

3 Likes
How is everyone doing!!!?
1 Like

Sorry about your loss TT. I lost my brother too young as well.

4 Likes

sorry for your loss, tt. condolences.

3 Likes

mabe an emoticon button inna post/edit window to easily post the appropriate expression.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for HH

1 Like

You could also see it on the positive side, you are sending love/good vibes out.

Damn i still have to go get my huge beer for this event

4 Likes

Two hours to go!

Getting in my pre-TTHH hug in before it gets too creepy.

@ThunderThighs - I can’t hang tonight, so I’ll send some good vibes your way ahead of time.

Tonight, I forsee
Strangers coming together
To help you get through.

9 Likes

completely agree, I’m just always afraid you’ll get that one person who is like, who is this sarcastic &%*$!!!

2 Likes

@ThunderThighs I have a brand new bottle of tequila (Maestro Dobel Diamante, it’s so damn smooth) that I have been looking for a reason to crack open. Honoring your brother seems like a perfect reason! Now are we doing shots or should I make some margaritas? Sending my condolences!

2 Likes

Ohhh…how far is this from KCMO? Good fudge may be worth the trip!

1 Like

So sorry to hear, @ThunderThighs. :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

shirt.woot

6 Likes

Everybody GIF by HULU

2 Likes

I still haven’t watched the reboot …

pinky and the brain narf GIF

Uh, hey there.

3 Likes

2 Likes