tümmy äche

I’m so pathetic. I bought one before I even looked at it.

it all looks cool except i dont think i like the intestine/snail shell looking graphic :frowning:

I was thinking pillbugs, grubs, or even intestines, but worms work, too. :slight_smile: Is it the image of sound? IDK, but I do know I like it. Nice one! And on a different color shirt, too. Always a good thing. :wink:

well I thought maybe worms like if you got infected by something you ate - thus the title Tummy Ache. But I like it

Absolutely unique - no chance of getting my shirts mixed up in the laundry with my family’s. But I don’t like looking at it, so I can’t wear it.

Love the cranberry though - my favorite color of woot shirts. Congrats Edgar!

Why is that pathetic?

I see that Geekfactor is the first customer. Nicely done and very quick!

ehhh I gotta pass, theres just not a lot of creativity in this one

Had to get it! that makes an even dozen woot tees for me :slight_smile:

I promised myself no more cranberry shirts, but dammit all if this isn’t uber cool lol

Nice one, woot! congrats edgar :slight_smile:

Ah, I also am not a cranberry fan and I own two of them from here, but very cool design. I’m in for one. Congrats Edgar!

I looked at it, enjoyed it, then lost and refound my credit card… and still somehow was the first buyer. Y’all are too slow :wink:

My favorite bit is the little people sprinkled throughout. Good stuff, Edgar.

congratulations edgar.
well earned, sir.

awesome, exploding musical intestines! on my favorite color. great job edgar, you know i’m in for one.

This is my first cranberry shirt I bought on purpose. The other is Riff’s “Summer to Fall” that I got as a random.

I think you’re right, now that I’ve stared at it a bit more. Worms + intestines = Tummy Ache. Nice call.

I’ll need to think about this one for a while. I like the design and this is very much a color I would wear. Hmmm…

Oh, and congratulations, Edgar!

Congratulations Edgar. Great Job.

i thought it had a promising idea/title but i dont think its my style exactly.

Congrats edgar great design.

ugly AND girly. congrats but i’ll pass.

yea, haggis about sums it up.
Do I think its cool = yes
would I want to be seen in public wearing that = no