TURBOAMP 10,000mAh Portable Charger with Built-in AC Plug & Cables

TURBOAMP 10,000mAh Portable Charger with Built-in AC Plug & Cables

1 Like

Don’t be fooled by the 10,000mAh designation. READ! the specs. This is just another 5 volt charger.

I bought one of these a couple months ago and have loved it. I can charge my iPhone SE a couple times fully on one charge. Love that I don’t need to worry about bringing other cables. I have started noticing the lighting cable is showing some loosening at the plastic where the wire and connector connect. I hope that doesn’t effect the wire connection. I’m thinking of buying another one.

1 Like

Have had it for 2 weeks, brought it on a trip and now it won’t charge. This was my main form of energy for my devices. I’m annoyed that I will now need to go buy a charger on Black Friday when I desperately try to avoid stores. Will also need to decide if I’m lugging this heavy battery home now that it’ll need an additional external cable to charge it.

Tldr: wall plug stopped charging on first trip. Don’t buy it

Hi there. Sorry it’s stopped working. Remember you have a 90-day Woot warranty so make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow 24h for them to respond.