Turns out Carmen was in San Diego

in for 2…THIS shirt should have taken first…last nights was weaksauce…

For us San Diegans that would be a cool idea … otherwise this shirt ain’t doin’ it for me

Sigh. I’m almost obligated to get this.

/Native San Diegan

Man, I want some business / money related shirts… lol. How do I nominate themes?

Grats on being printed, intaglio.

Ahhhh… I played that game on my Apple eII. OR my my Commodore 64. Or something like that. I was pretty young. Congrats to the designer.

Submit your ideas in the Theme Submission Thread

Here’s one of the old games.

Here’s the opening to the Cartoon Show.

Also there was a Game Show
Make sure to listen to the a capella singing about 3 minutes into it. I love it.

Here’s another game show, Where In Time is Carmen Sandiego .

woohoo! thanks for the kind words :slight_smile:

ha ha. very funny.

Why the heck are the shirts I want to buy always in red! Red is bad!

Yeah, I pretty much had it on PS2…IBM PS2!!! Game rocked! I now know that Reykjavik is the capital of Iceland. My mum spent like 5 Gs on that PS2…it had a printer with the dots on the paper you tear off…Thanks woot for making me wax nostalgic.

Same.

But I don’t want to “be that guy”.

The color of the shirt should have been “gumshoe”.

Im stuck thinking the same thing man

Do I have to buy this if I live in SD? haha

That’s like telling me I have to buy shirts with cows or cheese because I live in Wisconsin…

even though I like cheese…

And certain cows… :wink:

Oh yeah, I was just thinking about them. That blonde guy with the long hair and the guy that sang baritone were both kinda funny looking. Loved that show, loved that game. That game is the whole reason I know most of the capitals of the world (which may or may not say something about the American educational system of the 1980’s).

im debating as well.

ehh, i just cant bring myself to press the gold button

Had to get this shirt. It then had me wanting to watch the old TV show. TGFYT (Thank God for YouTube), there are a ton of episodes here: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=vgcf

ha.
Carmen isnt in San DIego. im here though, and i checked, and i didnt see her.
i wouldnt wanna be here either, its raining and cold out