Turntables Make the World Go Round

Pyle PTCD4BT Bluetooth Wireless Streaming Classic Retro Style Record Player Turntable with CD Player, Cassette Deck, USB Reader, AM/FM Radio, Headphone Jack & Built-in Speakers

Got this last go round. Haven’t used all the functions yet since it came while I was away on business. However, felt the need to comment on the speaker quality. Don’t try to play anything with BASS in it. It just won’t come through. Sounds kinda flat. Am now trying to see if I can somehow hook up something better for the sound.

Just imagine - Metallica & Green Day sounding flat and tinny.

And before you ask, my 14 year old has decided he likes “old” Metallica, and I only had that album on cassette tape. We found out my old tape deck didn’t work, so I didn’t have many options.

I do have to say, though, it was amusing watching him try to figure out how to open the case (he stared at it for a full minute before I realized he wasn’t reading the play list). And then to watch him try to figure out how and where to load it into the stereo.

Good times :smiley:

I will not buy this record, it is scratched.

Bought the Pyle PTCD4BT Classic Retro last go around. Unfortunately, sorry to report, it is crappy. This thing is definitely not worth the $90 it costs, and it’s shocking that it’s marked down from $350. The parts are all light flimsy plastic, the whole thing looks fake, the sound is bad, and it buzzes any time it’s plugged in, even with the power off! If I could return this thing I would.

As a working DJ and someone who has run sound and done recording engineering work professionally. Nothing Pyle sounds good, or if something does, I haven’t heard it yet. Even in the 80s when I was a kid, that stuff was junk. The brand name is the truth.

The Audio Technica stuff on the other hand is pretty good in general.

2 turntables available - how did it ever sell out? What a great sale!

purchased this a month ago and got a refund today. the vendor was unable to complete the order apparently. heartbreaking.