Turtle Beach Gaming Headsets

Great, they’re back up, missed it 2 days ago. Now their mine mine MINE.
OK 14 days till Christmas and you can’t get them here by then? Just get them out the door. If you don’t delay, the shipping company will get it here in time.

I was super disappointed by the XP400 I got in past sale. Poor audio quality, weak wireless, and then the battery just crapped out a few weeks after getting it.

Completely satisfied with the PX4 that I bought not so long ago.

I see you got it shipped in 1 day. Shipping company says I’ll have them by the end of next week, a week before Christmas. That way I’ll have them for all of Christmas week.

Does anyone know if this is factory refurbished?

Can you link me to the ‘this’ you’re asking about? Also, you should see the condition listed just below the title on the sale page.

http://electronics.woot.com/offers/ear-force-px4-wireless-5-1-gaming-headset-10?ref=cnt_wp_2_2

It just says refurbished.

It’s 3rd party refurbished.

Refurbished covers everything from buyers’ remorse returns and products whose defects have been repaired by the pros to damaged packaging and discontinued items. If you can accept their checkered past, refurbs have a lot of love to give.

We use the term “Factory Reconditioned” when it’s done by the company.

any of these PC compatible? recommendations?

Does this come with eveything you need or do I need an adapter to use these on our black Xbox360?