Turtle Beach Gaming Headsets

Can anyone recommend any of the wireless models for playing Rockmsith on a PC? :smiley:

Been looking for a wireless solution for PC as well…

this is probably a dumb question- but i loved using my old gaming headset for work, too. i work from home, and need a headset that is wired. do the wired sets also work with office phones? i have an adapter, i am just wanting to check compatibility.

Check the specs to make sure it has a 3.5 mm stereo analog input or the RCA-type stereo inputs. Most of the TB wireless units have this.

bought the XP500’s last time around and they definitely work with any analog stereo input. Note though that if the digital input is connected, it will ignore the analog input – you can’t hear both at once.

I really love the XP500s, only complaint is the bluetooth mic outgoing quality is not great. Have tested it on Skype connected by bluetooth to the iPad and what the other person hears is kind of rough. The headphone quality I hear is great though.

Love the comfort, interchangeable AA batteries, build quality and the versatility. Xbox 360, ps3,mobile/bluetooth devices, PCs or other 3.5mm(1/8") source.

Archer

Does anyone know if this comes with the Xbox adaptor cables? The specs say it doesn’t, but the pictures of what is included looks like it does.

According to Turtle Beach on another page it does NOT come with the adapter cables for 360, they must be bought separately. They can be found on the Turtle Beach website for about $20.

I bought the Turtle Beach TBS-4242-01 Call of Duty: MW3 Ear Force Bravo Wireless Gaming Headset for PC, Mac, Xbox 360 & PS3 in the last event for the same price for my PC. I love it. It was essentially plug and play and the range is impressive. The battery life is great (not sure exactly, maybe 9 hours?). My only complaint is that they feel a little flimsy. I certainly won’t be dropping them too much. My Cooler master 5.1 CM Storm feel like a much higher quality build, but the bravos certainly work for when I need the range.

Just received my headset and it came in a cardboard box, No “Military-style equipment case” included.

Sorry to hear that you’re missing part of your order.

Please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and inquire about your options.

I also received the headset on Monday without a military style case, just packed loose in a cardboard box. I sent an email to support@woot.com, was assigned a case number via automated message, but as of this morning have not been contacted by a human being. Sent a follow up email and I am hoping for some type of resolution today.

Same as above…no military case, sent an email to Woot support, got assigned a case number but have not heard anything back yet and it’s been 3 days.