Turtle Rage

woo just bought two!

see, there might be turtles everywhere, but they all look different to me : )

Most excellent! In for three!!

who are you kidding you big softy; you gave the turtle a pass ; )

in for one omgomgomgomgomgomg

why on earth would you buy 3? don’t tell me you’re one of those people who coordinates your family’s outfits =/

Just in case the first two get worn out, of course. Shirts don’t last forever…

PSH… I’ll make sure mine do. but I’m careful with some of mine

Basically, $30 gets you the shirt for a lifetime (considering how you inflate or deflate).

Just bought by first woot shirt. Anyone know how dark of a red the ‘hot red’ is?

lol the red is a very primary red. the best picture would be these (I think the color ultimately is closest to th female):

http://i.americanapparel.net/storefront/images/detail/serve.asp?media=2001_Red.jpg

http://i.americanapparel.net/storefront/images/detail/serve.asp?media=2001W_Red.jpg

I live fast and hard, so I wear out my clothes. I’ve destroyed two woot shirts already. When I kill this one, I want spares.

I’ll try to be careful with mine, since I haven’t purhcased multiples of anything yet (other than randoms).

I’m feeling a bit paranoid now…

haha yea it should. oh well, cant be perfect all the time right?

SWEET! I voted for this one but it was never really all that high in the ranks. I am so very happy to see it being printed to of course I had to support it and get one for myself. Congratulations to the artist. Very cool colors, a rabbit in the Speed Racer type car is always cool and that turtle makes me smile. Great shirt! :smiley:

They run slightly fitted, a bit snug. and long. Best bet is to order one size up, unless you are slim

In for 3 - one each for my daughter, wife and myself. We’ll be quite the spectacle, decked out in blood-red Turtle Rage.

I don’t know what my deal is here, but I actually order a size down. Makes no sense but all my other shirts are large and I only order mediums here which fit absolutely perfect. These shirts are the most soft and awesome shirts out there, IMO…

Great shirt though, the red is strong, haven’t really seen bright red ones lately. Once again no 10, no shirt deal though. Just have to wonder why shirts I like pop up when I’m broke :frowning: but keeps things interesting around here!

EDIT: Last red shirt like this was Sunset 3.0 by the way, could be the reason we haven’t seen one for so long. :slight_smile:

P.S. Its funny to see Delaware light up like it is, then have no shirts being wooted in the two states above it. I kind of forget about Delaware now and then, its interesting to see such a little area glow so bright around such black.

I tried :frowning: I used to buy matching shirts for my fiance and I but he refuses to wear them at the same time I do. Foolish man, does he not know that in giving me a ring he has forgone all rights to dress himself?

Either I am marrying someone that loves shirt.woot! or I’m just going to have to be alone, just me and the woot shirt filled closet.