Turtle Training

Yeah, Splinter needs some major kudos for getting those TMNT to where they are now.

At least they are trying hard.

Should not have laughed, but I did. Shirtwoot! continues fun.

I am a purple glowstick.

But they aren’t turtles.

everybody need to start somewhere, even those green legends :slight_smile:

Come on Woot, where is the Kids 4T size?? I would buy many shirts if this size was available. Why are kids sizes constantly not available?

That’s me on the gym…

Tns, Shirt.woot for featuring my design! More power!

Anyone else do the Mad-Lib? I thought I’d share mine:

I really love the teenage silly ninja tables. They fight crime in mars. With the help of their alpaca sensei, they thwart an evil shoe and dog. Each hero is named after a martian chimney sweep. To battle their enemies, they use weapons and gadgets like a grappling hook, katana, or earphones. There was a flatulant movie about the characters. Argglefargglebarggle and Garaglephlatz were the antagonists in the film. There are also 13571117 comic books as well as a full range of novelty geese. In the comic books, the characters fight by fall ominous desks. Yes indeed, these smelly characters are the unparalleled creatures to come out of the 80s.

I am a disasterous penis.

I really love the teenage awesome ninja peoples. They fight crime in London. With the help of their fox sensei, they thwart an evil school and chainsaw. Each hero is named after a Indian garbageman. To battle their enemies, they use weapons and gadgets like a grappling hook, katana, or water bottle. There was a sad movie about the characters. grumpigus and founderstateism were the antagonists in the film. There are also 42 comic books as well as a full range of novelty coats. In the comic books, the characters fight by run fat cards. Yes indeed, these bumbling characters are the supreme creatures to come out of the 80s.

I am a stinky finger.

Often times, our greatest hurdle is overcoming ourselves. But for these guys, the greatest turtle must overcome his shell, lol.

I really love the teenage Cooky ninja Cakes. They fight crime in Space. With the help of their Wolf sensei, they thwart an evil Rocket and Boots. Each hero is named after a Japanese Accountant. To battle their enemies, they use weapons and gadgets like a grappling hook, katana, or Phone. There was a Crazy movie about the characters. Aquaphenom and Dig’em were the antagonists in the film. There are also 259 comic books as well as a full range of novelty Octopedes. In the comic books, the characters fight by Run Sweet Fish. Yes indeed, these Large characters are the Prime creatures to come out of the 80’s.

I am a Super Pizza.

Seriously! I was hoping to buy this for my 4-year-old. I’d even pay a buck or two extra if stock is an issue.

I really love the teenage tasty ninja burgers. They fight crime in my pants. With the help of their birdie sensei, they thwart an evil kitty and paper. Each hero is named after a Mexican accountant. To battle their enemies, they use weapons and gadgets like a grappling hook, katana, or phone. There was a coarse movie about the characters. snarfrrpt and poodlican were the antagonists in the film. There are also 56 comic books as well as a full range of novelty tablets. In the comic books, the characters fight by punch light fans. Yes indeed, these orange characters are the unmatched creatures to come out of the roaring 70’s.

I am a heavy sack.

To the mad-libbers, shouldn’t your superlative word be something that is “most XXX” or “XXXest?” Like “most dangerous” or “oddest?” Not just a synonym for superlative…

Master Splinter is awesome for even just taught them to stand :smiley:

I really love the teenage crunky ninja dirts. They fight crime in farmer’s market. With the help of their flamingo sensei, they thwart an evil trampoline and bottle. Each hero is named after a Iranian telescope repairman. To battle their enemies, they use weapons and gadgets like a grappling hook, katana, or remote control. There was a wet movie about the characters. crumolene and blistacide were the antagonists in the film. There are also 123 comic books as well as a full range of novelty hampers. In the comic books, the characters fight by skip red ducks. Yes indeed, these angry characters are the uncanny creatures to come out of the 1920s.

I am a fizzy drywall.

mouse, rat, close enough!

I really love the teenage holy ninja cups. They fight crime in Seattle. With the help of their mouse sensei, they thwart an evil plate and spoon. Each hero is named after a Polish janitor. To battle their enemies, they use weapons and gadgets like a grappling hook, katana, or nuts. There was a large movie about the characters. foo and baloo were the antagonists in the film. There are also 13 comic books as well as a full range of novelty cups. In the comic books, the characters fight by moving small mice. Yes indeed, these sleepy characters are the best creatures to come out of the 90s.

I am a pink phone.