Turtle Wax ICE Seal N Shine Kit

Turtle Wax ICE Seal N Shine Kit

Not a deal. $9.97 at Walmart.

2 Likes

With prime, shipping is free. Walmart won’t ship this for free unless you spend more money.

3 Likes

Hitting $35 for shipping is super easy as they include food items. Most of the time it is next day as well. In fairness, that has become remarkably faster than what used to be 2 day Prime shipping.

Competition benefits consumers.

2 Likes

How would this interact with a “ceramic” sealant application? I’m not sure of the surface modifications involved, but I suspect carnuba wax is a little less “hard-core” as a sealant…

Walmart has this for $20.56 with the towel… what are you talking about???

I would say pretty well since this is silicone-based.

I’ve used this exact spray and similar sprays on my car that has ceramic coating and it works great. Just wash the car, dry it a little, then apply the spray to the towel and wipe the car down. Easiest quick way to have a car that shines like new. In fact this is the only way I detail my car- the ceramic coating is about 5 years old now and still good, but the car never spends much time outside in the elements.

3 Likes

Is a ceramic coating you would get at a car wash even remotely as good as one you apply yourself? Five years seems unlikely for a “car wash style” application… but then the ceramics available five years ago have possibly improved - now I have to do a credible-survey search…

I wasn’t aware car washes offer ceramic coating, if they do I would have a hard time believing they’re using good products and applying it properly. Typically you need a trained detailer to apply it and it takes many hours, after the car is deep cleaned. My car was done with CQuartz UK.

2 Likes