TV Isle

According to Moore’s Law. I need to double the size of my TV every 2 years.

Good morning woot!
I just sent your support box an email…I bought the 48 last night but see this morning the 50 is available. I’d really like to change my order if I can? Help a loyal Wooter out?! Thanks!

I’m sorry but we don’t change orders. You can self-cancel in the first 15 minutes - a link to instructions is in my signature.

However, shortly after that time passes, the order is released for processing and out of our grasp.

Sorry.

The 55" Vizio doesn’t seem like that great of a deal. Was it a typo? The newer version, non-refurb is only $679. I’m in at $569 but not $659.

(http://www.target.com/p/vizio-55-class-1080p-120hz-led-smart-tv-black-e550i-b2/-/A-14505360#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=VIZIO+55")

How is the wifi on the samsungs? Looking for a 32’ for netflix but not having to add a blu-ray or wired connection of the wifi is marginal/breaks.

I have to agree with YayItsDan - the “A0” after the Woot version means it’s a 2013 version of this TV, while the “B2” for the Target version denotes it is the newer 2014 version… Updated and newer and not refurbished for $20 is a no brainer (a decision I am very qualified to make).

Mine showed up broken :frowning: Waiting for customer service to get back to me.

If i order it now, will it deliver to my house on this Saturday morning?
My zipcode: 72916

Probably not. These ship directly from our vendor. Allow 3-5 business days for it to ship out and then transit time.

How long should I expect to hear back?

It can take 1-2 business days. I’ll add you to my afternoon report so CS can look into it.

Also (I jumped on the Target deal), you get 5% off if you use your RedCard so its actually cheaper.

Bought the 70" for $1129 on 8/11/14 and shipping was fast through a shipping service that delivered it to our house right when they said they would.
Right side of screen had the dreaded dark screen.
Called VIZIO tech service right away and they ran diagnostics and said it needed to be returned to seller and gave me a case number.
Love VIZIO.
Same time, I sent email to WOOT and also got on the refurbished vendor site to lodge a request for return.
Vendor called the next day to say WOOT deals with their returns.
After many emails to WOOT, I got one back today saying the vendor should be sending a RMA to them …and then a shipping will be ordered and then I have to arrange pick up.
Today is 8/25/14: need I say more?

I’m uncertain as to why Vizio would be paying for the shipping back to Woot for the product you purchased?

In the rare instance that a television is damaged in transit, there are procedures to have the TV shipped back.

I’ve gone ahead and forwarded along your info to Woot Staff to inquire about the status of your return.

We greatly appreciate your continued patience while they attend to finding a resolve.