TV Stands

the overall dimensions: 60.1"W x 15.7"D x 48.9"H. The weight limit on this is 150lbs

Yes the 48.9" is the height of the shelf on the left, the right part is 20"

What’s the width of the tv cut out for this model?

dont expect the segments stands to hold anything really heavy. i own a black tv 3 way version and a cherry model same as here along with the av stand. and i can tell you the glass is not as strong as you would think. i had to add support under the bottom glass shelf against the floor to use it for my onkyo amp otherwise you could actually see it starting to bow. and i also dont recc placing the tv directly on the top shelf. my brother in law also bought the cherry 3 way version and had his 60" on his top shelf and came home to his tv on the floor and the glass shattered. its tempered glass on the top shelf. bush sent him new glass but it didnt fix the broken tv.

otherwise bush is AWESOME to deal with. and i can check in the morning but to the person who asked about reversing the tv on the stand i do not believe you can but i can check mine.

Make sure you still price check these… I almost pulled the trigger on the ftv-4125, but while looking for reviews found it $30 cheaper on overstock.com

When I click on the Derwent TV stand, the link heads me to a Baxton FTV-890 TV stand. Is this the right one? If so, what is the capacity of the stand?

Thank you

Yes, it’s the Baxton Studios Dewent model. I’ll have to ask about capacity.