TV You & TV I

Just got the 47" Vizio in perfect condition, no issues, and 36 hour delivery time from the time I ordered (regular shipping to LA).

Waiting on the newer 55" Vizio now. Hoping for the same experience.

what are the measurements of the 37" vizio’s base (and base only - what the footprint)?

This made me laugh for like 5 straight minutes! I’m picturing people who just roll around all day and are never actually vertical!

I am ready to pull the trigger on the 70 inch vizio but I need some assurance from thunderthighs that if I receive it and it is in the shape as others have said, can I return it on woots dime or am I stuck paying for the return shipping. Seems to me that these would be delivered in perfect condition if it was known that woot! will pay the return shipping.

Well, TT isn’t around tonight, but if there’s a problem with shipping, we’ll surely send you a return label to take care of things.

Thats what I needed to hear. thanks!

Well I’ve done some snooping and it looks like the sofa is part of a stock photo used by many home decor sites. Only difference here is that Woot photoshopped the TV into a Vizio smartTV. Well done.

http://www.gaiff.com/83-cool-living-room-ideas-with-artistic-furniture/artistic-seating-idea-and-table-with-unique-rug-and-wooden-floor-for-stylish-and-cool-living-room-design/

Is anyone else wondering why the 40" Vizio smart TV is more expensive than this 42" Vizio smart TV?
Cuz I’m pretty peezed that I JUST bought the 40" and now for $10 less I could have had 2 more whole inches of viewing pleasure on the same TV mount… What the heck?

The box was trashed when I got mine, and there was actually a hole in the box…exactly where the “crack” appears in my screen.

Thunderthighs, while you are at it, get your email support team to email me back. It’s been well over 3 days with no response. I coulda driven up to Dallas myself to return it by now.

Sorry for the delay. I passed your info along.

check the specs. They will tell ya.

It also as a way to make the TV look larger.

In general ordering large TV’s via the internet is a gamble. I ordered a 60" from walmart and had the first arrive beat up, the second arrived standing on it’s side, leaning against the house… that one was fine haha and still is in my house. Moral of the story doesn’t matter where you get it from because shipping them is tough on the product and should be approached with extreme patients because it can be trying.

I bought this on 06/25/2014. It supposedly shipped on 07/01/2014. The tracking # is on the “stuff you bought” page. When I click on the “view order details” link the tracking # goes away. If I click on the tracking link it take me to FedEx, but even they have never heard of that tracking #. I have submitted 2 support requests 2 days apart and I have gotten no replies. I’m past annoyed without the means to even e-mail a real person.

Yeah, our links sometimes break for some reason.

Take that tracking number and put it in here:

Them big ol’ TVs have to ship freight and they take a bit longer.

The efw website says “Shipment at destination.” I don’t have the TV though. The “scheduled delivery date/time” and “shipment received on dates” are blank. There is no field for delivered on date/time. It says it shipped on 6/26/14 though. I didn’t even check my doorstep until 07/01/14 because my order page specifically said it hadn’t shipped yet. There’s even a support request that I submitted on the 27th asking about the delay in shipping, but as I mentioned before I received nothing but the auto/donotreply acknowledgement email.

I forgot to mention that they didn’t say where the “destination” was. For all I know it has reached a local distribution point.

See, Just mention my name and things get done. /puffedoutchest

LOL Mine is still shipping or in transit so when I get it I will hopefully posting awesome pics of a great TV I can’t wait! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Call them up. I had the same issue last week and just googled for 5 minutes, their number is on their site. My TV gets in on Monday, 4th of July delayed the delivery.

@Woot staff: You guys should make an FAQ point for all of your shipment methods and the respected contact info (or just a link to their contact page). It seems these issues are very common when using this specific shipping company. :wink:

I called them and was told that I had to set up an appointment for a delivery. I may have never gotten my TV had I not had the advice from blastokid. I wasn’t able to find the phone # on their site, but it waws on the search results summaries from Google.