TWEEZERMAN Smooth Finish Facial Hair Remover

OK… So how the heck does it work?

You put it on your face, twist the little handles, and then cry in pain as it randomly rips out hairs here and there, leaving you patchy, red, and watery-eyed.

I had one. I used it once. F.

LOL. Thank you for the morning chuckle.

Looks like a hand grip exerciser.

Hi, All!
I L-O-V-E Tweezerman products, but even I had to cringe when I read the note the poor tearing individual posted!
I was trying to figure out how the darn thing worked, too. I’m not absolutely sure, but I think I got it. If you look at the “hand grips” (LOL), follow them down to where the device makes a letter ‘U’. That’s what so kindly yanks the hair from your skin. Some hair comes out easily, as it is almost sloughing off with the top of our skin. (Yes, we shed! LOL!!!) The most painful part of the process is when the tiny SPRING forming the ‘U’ grabs on to hair that is lodged deeply in the skin. Still interested? Believe it or not, I’m going to give it a try. I don’t have much extra hair, but I’ve tried many methods to get rid of it. When I compare this little ‘tool’ to the other ways, believe it or not, it seems to work more gently.
Good luck to All!
Please let me know if I’m right about how the device works to eliminate the hair. I’m especially interested in hearing from those who’ve used the product. Thanks!!!

I’ve never used this, and I don’t plan to since I’m a burly bearded man, but I think I know how this works. The spring is flexible and should have small gaps between spirals. The gaps between these spirals are likely large enough for a hairs to fit when the spring is positioned in a certain way, or when the handles are not twisted. When moving or twisting the handles this likely creates pressure and/or torsion on the spring. This will likely cause the gaps between spirals to become smaller and pinch and hairs that found their way in when the gaps were larger. Then pull. I think…

Tweezerman sounds like the world’s most awful superhero.

This is a mini version of the good old epilady. Just one spring instead of a couple. Pretty much what’s stated above, it feels like tweezing (it basically is but easier) more than one hair at a time.

You forgot to mention it is carbon neutral. Might be a great gift for someone in Puerto Rico because apparently, they have mail but not electricity. If you buy the dried food bundles, I think this will keep you looking good even though you are one of the left behind.