Twilight Tracer 3-pack Lighted Golf orbs

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

New Twilight Tracer 3-pack Lighted Golf Balls, for $9.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Twilight Tracer 3-pack Lighted Golf Balls

What do you want to do ?[list][]Access the price comparator for Twilight Tracer 3-pack Lighted Golf Balls
[
]Lookup at Froogle, Amazon and eBay in one click[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Twilight Tracer 3-pack Lighted Golf Balls
$9.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product: 1 Twilight Tracer 3-pack Lighted Golf Balls

as I always manage to drive into the woods, these might come in handy. puahaha

Are these lighter than normal golf balls?

Just what every guy needs, Glow In The Dark Balls!

So how hard do you have to hit it to make it flash? Will a putt make it flash or do you really have to smack it, like with a driver off the tees?

I guess this is one fo the ten “must brings” for any golf holiday…
http://www.venere.com/blog/golf-holiday-accessories/

Do they work under water?

This will go well with my lighted clubs.

10 bucks for 3 balls seems a little on the bad deal side.

HAHA my unfortunate father is definitely getting a pack of these babies on fathers day.

these are interesting, and my intuition tells me they seem a bit pricey for what they are/do, but I’m sure they’re a deal, if only even a little bit… if i didn’t have to eat, i’d get a pack and if i didn’t like 'em, gift to the daddy in law

as I drive my balls into the woods AND into the water a lot, i’d like to know the answer to this too

I’m in for 3, but is it for 3 or 9??? I have yet to decide! Oh glowing balls!!!

I actually just hit these yesterday…they are great for when you don’t have a well lit fairway even when your playing under the lights to see where your balls goes and then replace this ball with a normal one after you can see the lit greens…also these make super fun for midnight night golf missions…its about darn time you get something cool on here woot everyone is tired of the same old crap!!!

So, after 40 hours do these just become normal golf balls then?

As a golfer, I would warn that these will not go the same distance as most brands out there. If you’re just a recreational golfer, these could be fun, especially if you hit into the woods a lot.

I’ve heard of night tournaments that use glow-in-the-dark orbs.

I guess these would be better - if I were into late-night golfing. Now that I think about it, all the old farts would be in bed at that time.

So Bob and Joe go golfing. Bob notices that Joe brought only one ball. Bob says “Hey! You must be pretty sure of your game to only need one golf ball!”

Joe replies, “Oh, you don’t understand, this is a special ball. It’s impossible to lose.”

Bob asks, “What do you mean? What if you hit it in the woods or the water?”

“No problem,” says Joe. “If I hit it in the water, it floats to the top and makes its way to shore. If you hit it in the rough, it hops up and down. If you it in the woods, it beeps and lights up. It’s just impossible to lose.”

“Wow!” Bob says. “Where did you get it?”

“Oh, I found it.”