Twin Size Memory Foam Mattress and Contour Pillow

I’ve heard memory foam mattresses feel like you’re sleeping in sand, and once you “settle” into the bed its difficult to stay cool. Does anyone actually have a mattress like this?

Thank gawd it’s not refurbished!!!

How the hell can they afford to ship this thing for $5.00?
That’s crazy.

Time to take a nap :slight_smile:

Overstock.com for these things

The Huffington Post has a poll up for best money saving websites. WOOT! is currently in third place, go vote! 11 Websites You Didn't Know Could Save You BIG Bucks (PHOTOS) | HuffPost Impact

check out this companies mattress selection before you buy this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300392946344&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

LOL - certified used…

it is done! wootoff is finished, nothing mote to see today, move along

who else was expecting a “reconditioned” or “used” tag on it? I was :slight_smile:

Who makes this thing?

Just one more bib overall chafe please.

May as well just buy a topper if all you get is 2.5 inches of memory foam. Much cheaper that way.

This would be rather hilarious if it was one of the carp items (that would be one rather large box)… Though like many I would really like to see the full size…

prescottp must have a kid. At one mattress a minute we are going to be here a while.

Well, looks like its time to actually work… one sold and it took off NOTHING from the percentage…

Actually you’re the first ninny to bring up the BOC in this blog.

btw, nice mattress!

Oh, you can bet the REAL cost of shipping is built into the price!

man no one is buying…guess we will be on this one for a while… :frowning:

I really want a bagocrap

I’m wary of the procedure used to make these things. I’ve read that nasty chemicals are created during the production process, which is why I’m hesitant to purchase this. I really need a new mattress though as I’ve had mine for 17 years or so.