Twisted Oak 2006 Spaniard - Two Pack

Yes I have been waiting to dump a pile of money on a wine like this! Thanks WD for pulling this out. My question is…it’s gettin hot down here in So Cal can I pay extra for a few frozen ketchup packets in my box?

Cheers!

Ah! I need whites, but these look mighty delicious.

And its fleece was white as snow, I’ve heard. Which is probably a bad thing around this wine, with its deep color and rich tannins. That fleece won’t be white for too long!

Just for you, when I get home in about half an hour, I’ll pop one open and talk you into it.

… ok maybe that’s a little bit for me, too!

Thanks! Now I won’t have to worry :slight_smile:

On second thought, this stuff is way too good to pass up. Twisted Oaks Tempranillo is also amazing. One of the best tempranillos I’ve had in any price range.

In for 2. Hopefully I get extra ketchup packets.

You are way too good at this! El Jefe should hire you full time :slight_smile:

Do we get a little white lamb along with catsup packets if we order three?

Sadly, while I am impersonating el jefe, I am not authorized to make that offer. But were it up to me, there’d be lamb and rubber chickens for all! If you order three of course…

Ketchup? Catsup?

Wow, sold out already? You guys are awesome, though I’m sad I don’t get my full three hours of impersonating :wink:

Thanks everyone!

Nice job,el(la?)cheron nueve ocho(octo?)

I have one of these,thought it was '05.Now I have more.Will have to find the one I have and drink it.

Sell out too quickly? Did you miss it? Still want it?

Please stand by…

I like where your head is at…

yes please! was just clicking on the “I want one” when it switched to sold out…

Also couldn’t resist after purchasing a Twisted Oak trio on wine.woot. Absolutely fell in love with the Tempranillo and have very high hopes for The Spaniard. I can’t wait!

Opened a bottle this weekend and WOW this is some really beautiful wine it’s a big wine but as smooth as silk…when is the next wootoff I need MORE!

Cheers!