Previous Offers:
6/2/08
6/8/09
5/26/10
9/21/10

A winery “review” from Good Wine Under $20 (a blog):

Twisted Oak Winery Review

Seems like a fun crew

Wow, even the vintner has to fight their way onto the server…!

I’d also like to say that one of the best parts of being on wine.woot is the Damn Fine Copywriting they do for the offer - always epic!

someone called it from the clue… nice call!

So, we have all the data and it’s respectable. And it’s not just Spanish varietals, but a PS.
Often you can drink Spanish ones early… bu the PS often you want to keep for some years. so This could be a staged drinking lot… Anyone know how long I have to wait before trying these?

Been looking forward to purchasing a Twisted Oak offering. I think it’s been a while, especially since the Petite Sirah has been offered.

In for 1. First w.w of the new year :slight_smile:

Indeed they are funny. Hi, winemaker from Twisted Oak! How tall are you? We need to know. Are you as tall as that tree?

Yeah! It’s the first time I’ve ever guessed one. Plus, I’m definitely in for 1 of this set.

You guessed it? Nice work! I didn’t even tell my wife we were doing this :wink:

I’m not as tall as the legendary Twisted Oak, but I am freakishly tall. Over two meters.

in for 3 but seriously…wheres the
*%#&@!

I’ve been wanting to get a PS into the w.w for some time. I know there are a lot of fans of the variety here!

All three of these are fantastic at the retail price. At this price, you pretty much have to buy.

Yes, I guessed it but only because one of WineDavid’s clues finally made some sense to me.

Can you tell us about the differences between the 2006 and the 2005 Tempranillo that was previously featured on Woot?

In for one and already can’t wait to try the Petite Syrah. Really tasty sounding reviews on cellar-tracker for all three of these wines too!

The Grenache is definitely entering the “drink now” zone but I suspect/hope it’s still on the up side.

The Temp as well, but it’s an age worthy variety so again, still on the up side.

The 2007 PS is both chewy and fruity so you could definitely lay it down a bit. However, I’ve been enjoying it a LOT the day after opening it. The fruit really shows up on the second day. I’m pretty excited to see how this ages.

It was either the *%#&@! or the PS, and I felt it was time for the PS on w.w.

If there is enough interest I’ll put together a *%#&@! deal for those of you who purchase this w.w.

Courtesy of CJ:

So join or create a gathering now!

http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/10.gif

Glad you made the right decision! :tongue:

There probably will be for the deal. Although I hope you include the white *%#&@! as well as the red *%#&@! in the deal as well.