Twisted Oak River Of Skulls (3)

It has nothing to do with taxes, I’m sure. See the thread in the WoW tab.

I tried to order but woo won’t ship to Montana. Now I’m sad. :frowning:

I’ll take one if there is any to spare…

I second Kyle on this one, I just got my Twisted Oak club shipment last night (Twisted Freak) and it had two of these bad boys in here. I already ran out of the 2009. I’m not always a Rhone guy but TO makes some great wines. The convenient label/name is just a bonus.

I’ve still got a few 2008 bottles of this. Anyone tasted through the vintages have input on 2010 vs the rest?

Us too. :wah:

Anyone want to trade a bottle of this for a bottle of '09 Armida PoiZin? I’ll throw in the '10 Antidote for free!

foobarski?

AAND it sells out as it’s in my cart… Awesome.

I twisted my own arm…but not quick enough. It sold out as I clicked the Process Order button. Had it all nice and pretty in my cart and then book, woot told me I suck. :tongue:

Now if any Spaniard shows up…there will be no hesitating…

Bought 2 sets of this but would max out on the Spaniard if it showed up. It has been a very long time since the Spaniard last appeared here!

Spare River of Skulls?! Surely you jest, sir!

They don’t tell us when these woot off sales will actually post so I just now saw this…

I’m miffed. I sent woot our list of states and they completely punted it. We can ship to Ohio and many other states that didn’t get listed. Here is our actual list:

CA, NV, AZ, CO, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, and WY.

If you weren’t able to order this because your state wasn’t listed please contact me at tastingroom@twistedoak.com and I will make this right.

I know this doesn’t help now but Montana just changed their laws. We’ll be applying for that permit soon, so look for us next time!

I don’t know where they got this list of states but it’s not ours. See my other post above…