Twisted Oak Tempranillo - 3 Pack

A River of Skulls offer was included in the mixed case, so you might get that offer with this one as well.

Seems to be a theme to this Wine-Off.

Yes, well, the voicemail for the offer did say something about it being a varietal woot-off :wink:

These have a lot better ph #s . How does that affect the taste with Tempranillo?

Well, as the voice mail said, this is all for Tempranillo day!

It looks like I missed my own sale! Doesn’t Woot know by now I’m not a morning person? :wink:

I’d say the 03 is holding up really well, but I’d consider drinking the 02 sooner rather than later.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

That’s terrible! I will be at the winery (not downtown) most of the weekend. Saturday is a little crazy because we are having our annual Cave Looting for Twisted Few wine club members. Sunday is slightly more laid back because we are bottling…:wink: Would you please drop me a note at tastingroom@twistedoak.com and let me know when you might be coming by?

I have no control over it, but I will put in a word for you. I can tell you that your odds of getting 2003 and 2004 are excellent, at least. Odds of getting 2002 or 2005 less so, since there is only one case of each in the mix.

aah… didnt see that! Makes complete sense now :slight_smile:

Ditto! Library Tempranillo would have been lovely. I’ll just have to try to get some Graciano, I suppose.

Unless there’s anybody in the Bay Area wanting to split the River of Skulls offer from the last wooting.

Sure will …

oh - and btw - in for 1 :slight_smile:

Mine showed up today…I got an '02. I’m pretty happy about that, but then again it was recommended to drink it sooner rather than later. That’s a double edge sword. '06s will have to wait instead.