Twisted Oak Tempranillo - Three Pack

Haven’t had it but you aren’t helping my SIWBM, my friend.

El Jefe…Parcel 17?? :wink: This is solid solid juice, but my threshold is pretty high right now given that my roommate just threatened to block wine.woot on his router.

Woo-hoo! This is my first wine.woot buy.

And I got free shipping on it thanks to a $5 coupon Woot sent me last month!

Do note that 20% of this is coming from the Spaniard vineyard site. Does that help?

And/or what’s special about Parcel 17?

LMAO … hope you didn’t get a quality post credit for that.

Just my personal favourite from my visit there a week ago…nothing inherently special about that.

Just killed my SIWBM. Over the last four or five months I’ve developed a weak spot for tempranillo. I think the only offerings that would have caused my SIWBM to crumble right now wouuld have been a tempranillo or a return of the Noceto Sangiovese.

Smart work by woot to lead off with the tempranillo. Now that the SIWBM is crumbled, who knows how much juice is going to be on it’s way.

Smart wooters should get their FedEx buy orders in before the market opens in the morning - assuming, of course, that they haven’t blown all of their available funds on wine.

I’d swap that buy order for FDX for UPS - we’re back on Non-Summer shipping. Which means UPS for woot-orders.

I’ve been looking for some Tempranillo. Sweet!

In for 3. I hope I won’t be disappointed.

How long will this cellar? How does it compare to a Rioja?

I hope it’s nice and spicy, and will warm me (and my date) up from the insides and feel the redolent splendor of the summer sun from whence these grapes basked.

Oh, and those Noceto Sangioveses I managed to snag here were delish!

What the Woot?

These woot-offs are coming faster and faster these days it seems.

I have to go in for one of these since this is a wine I’ve been wanting to try.

website doesn’t have 2005; 2006 is $24/bottle

I suspect that after this order arrives I’m going to regret I didn’t get three. …

But I’ve got to keep some funds in reserve in case the Noceto reappears…

Are we better off with this or a 2004 (excellent vintage) Spanish Tempranillo from Rioja? I have had some excellent Spanish Tempranillos in this price range. It is fairly easy to find 2004 Rioja, or even a Grande Rioja, which is commonly Tempranillo based, at your local wine shop.

…and I thought I could sleep at a reasonable time, tonight.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

edit: dude, like seriously… amazon hasn’t taken over for more than what, a month?? first we get a new 5 deals a week format, and they run that less than 3 weeks and a woot off already… this is just crazy…

Someone buy the last set so I can get some sleep already!

damn, I’m glad I checked into wine.woot before I went to bed.

in for one.

edit: woot woot! I killed it!

Please, come back! I missed it, damn that sleep thing!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

sighs

Oh who am I kidding, there’s no budget left anyway.

Hmm, well if it’s the 2005, last year around Christmas time they were unloading their Grenache by the case at a super discounted price… so maybe if we keep an eye out on the winery site in a couple months they’ll be trying to unload this :slight_smile:

Which, of course, we’ll be happy to take!