Twisted Root Cryo Coolers

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Twisted Root Cryo Coolers
Price: $169.99 - 279.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Tuesday, Aug 01 to Wednesday, Aug 02) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Twisted Root Cryo Coolers) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Twisted Root Cryo Coolers) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Twisted - Google Shopping Root Cryo Coolers)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
7/12/2017 - $169.99 - 279.9

7/10/2017 - $169.99 (Woot Plus)
7/10/2017 - $169.99 (Woot Plus)

I’d love to get one of these or a Yeti, or even one of the other similar knock-offs.

Just cant justify dropping $150 + on something my family would use less then 10 times a year.

Maybe if I worked outside for my job, in Texas, in the summer… Then I could easily justify the cost.

But I don’t.

What type of handle does the 45 and 75 quart ones have. None of the pictures show the sides of them.

If you don’t need it to keep ice for more than a day, then you don’t need it. Get a Coleman for under $100.

These coolers are all over Amazon - identical but under several different names. The only differences being the color choices and if the cooler comes with certain accessories or not (basket, divider, cup holders).

Here are the ones I could find:
Big Frig
Driftsun
nIce/Meadowcraft (older design with single padlock hasp in front)
Fatboy
Milee
Vibe

They all appear to be made by the same manufacturer from the same mold with different nameplates attached to the front. You can search each of those names on the list and read the reviews - mostly good with a few folks who were disappointed.

I picked up the 45-quart Vibe for $169 without all the accessories I didn’t need, then found a cheap plastic basket that fit at a local dollar store for $2. The Woot price is average for these coolers. If you’re not in a rush then it might be best to wait and see if these go on clearance at the end of the season.

These types of coolers make excellent seats and platforms on a boat.

If you just need a good/great cooler, go with a Coleman Extreme. You can get the Coleman Extremes on sale for crazy cheep.I picked up a 28 quart Coleman Extreme and took it camping. All of my drinks stayed cold for 4 days before needing to top off with some additional ice. The cooler was only opened once or twice a day. This was camping in Northeast Georgia during the 2nd week of July. It was hot.

Just used the same cooler at the beach, 4th week of July. Open and closed all day. Got 3 days with the same ice before needing to top off.

Did I mention Coleman Extreme to you?

We have put up pictures of the handles for the larger models, thank you for the question!

It looks like the only one with a handle is the small version. The others must be gripped directly or by an add on strap.

I felt the same way until I made a road trip and realized how much I despised the sound of water sloshing around and the extra unneeded weight that I had to drain every few hours. Yes, if everything is already at almost freezing temperatures, your ice stays fresh longer, but I dont have a second fridge to pre cool a case of beer and soda. I want this cooler but not at this price. The retail price was too high. The company is not known and has zero reviews or videos other than the sponsored one. Too many possible points of failure and no one to say one way or the other as to whether it actually holds up. I have my credit card ready if it drops to $100.00. Until then, you guys are going to be sitting on these til the end of time. The last time it was listed, you sold 6 of them and you guys have been holding them for a year or two now.

Love ya, Woot, but this ain’t very Wootish.

These prices are too high for an unknown, unproven knock-off. You can get similarly sized RTIC coolers, which are known, tested and reviewed, for less right from the manufacturer’s website, with free shipping to boot!

I own Vibe (identical to a Cryo) and not an RTIC so I cannot speak to compare the quality, but I can say your claim about the cost doesn’t hold water - or ice, as the case may be. Let’s compare…

The Cryo 45-quart on Woot is $220 + $5 = $225 and comes with all the accessories.

The RTIC 45-quart from their site is as follows:
$190 (free shipping, no accessories)
$12.50 for the divider
$9.00 for the basket
$10.00 each for two cups = $20.00
$20.00 each for two cup holders = $40.00 on Amazon (not available from RTIC)

Total = $271.50. Sorry, but for the exact same thing(s) Woot has a better price lead. And even though the Cryo coolers are not widely tested, I do often see an identical one under a different name (see my earlier post) included in some of those multi-cooler ice challenge videos, and they generally score in the middle of the pack.

The Woot offering is not that great of a deal - it’s as average as you can get for this type of cooler. I suggest waiting until they are on clearance at the end of the season. As for the difference at this point, it’s 6-to-5 and pick 'em.

Ozark Trail at Walmart 52qt for $127. Check it out… if you’re going to buy a knock off Yeti, buy the Ozark. I have 2 of them and they are very good quality.