Two Craps Forward Three Craps Back

Amazon connection stymied me again. Changing my account so it’s no longer linked.

woot! woot!
Scored a bag!
It’s been awhile.

Crap got stuck in my cart

Finally… after innumerable failures, the Gods of Texas Air have blessed me with a chance to show my Mormon coworkers my one gambling addiction. Life is good.

BS.

I guess Woot has been trying to make account security less… crappy.

Wow! I actually got one!

Ugh it was in my cart, clicked proceed to check out… loading… loading… sorry you were too slow. No way dood. It’s still in my cart taunting me :frowning:

Which leads to the inevitable first bag of crap disappointment. Congrats!

good crap comes to he who waits…

Got it in my cart and was repeatedly hitting the cart symbol with the 1 in it but it refused to go to the checkout until it showed up as “sold out”. Then it was gleeful to spit in my face and tell me about it… Great customer relations, woot…

They wanted to make sure that even though you didn’t get a bag of it, you still had a crappy experience. :slight_smile:

First woot for 4% of buyers on this one? I detect some shenanigans. Chicanery, I say. Congrats to the rest of you. =)

Score! Just bought a new house - sure could use some crappy little things to make it more homey! Now that I think about it, with the stuff I’ve scored in the past…I think I’m going to make a BOC display wall in the man cave. Shadowboxes full of glorious crapola, ‘? Bag’ wallpaper, and MJ bobble heads lining the window sill! Thanks Wootbot!

If you click on the Keep me signed in box - it should never log you out when browser is open.

As is it times you out either way

Sometimes When I login and immediately check ‘stuff you bought’ I must log in again. So I make sure I log in, check stuff I bought then a couple times i have again had to log in in a minute when it was a sack of crapola.

Seems to be stacked against some.
This time after it appeared on forum I had it in my cart and clicked on proceed to checkout and place order in less than 2 seconds.
Just sat on connecting (blank page)
did it again, wasn’t on woot main yet and same thing
tried multiple tabs of place order and same thing on all
about 15 seconds later they went back to place order with the crapola sold out.

Thanks! I’m prepared for the let down.

Yeah, it was on me for not having authenticated today as soon as I saw there was a Woot-Off. But next time… I’ll be ready.

That’s been going on for awhile now…

Sometimes it really is legit, rarer than before it has been people creating alt accounts. But rest assured that canceling the latter orders and sending them a sassy email about why I did so is probably one of the funnest vindictive things I get to do here.

two bags ago I placed order with bag showing and two sets of toothbrush It immediately refreshed to same page, as I was clicking I noticed the bag was gone and didn’t even show as being in the sold out area.
So I cancelled the brushes as I only wanted them with something else… $5 ship on them would make them more than in store here.

This time It showed crap, the brushes and when placing order it just sat on blank screen over and over. Bag was still showing available.
When it finally refreshed from the blank screen - it showed the 2 sets of brushes and the two bags of sold out crapola - I did not hit the order this time.