Two Shirts Are Better Than One!

bogo_blogheader

Sunday February 17 Through Tuesday, February 19:

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account.

2. Add two or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, or hoodies.

3. We’ll drop the price of one or more of the items (up to half of the total apparel items in your cart) to $0 at checkout. Hooray!

4. Get shopping! Grab one of our Bestsellers, for example.

5. We love you! Happy BOGOing!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit up to five (5) free items per order. Yes, you can order up to 10 apparel items in a single order, and up to five will be free!
  • Discount applied to the lowest-priced item in your shopping cart. If you have two items of equal value, then one of the items is free.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts (and get 150 for free) it will take 30 orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Offer valid from February 17, 2019 at 12am CT until February 19, 2019 at 11:59pm CT.

One order down. I don’t want to think about how many more to come …

2 Likes

Apparelly not valid on ‘mystery shirts’.

That’s kind of disappointing. The fine print doesn’t say anything about sale or mystery items being excluded.

Exactly. All of my sized shirts are sold out, however i could get some small ladies shirts for my daughter.

I have 2 questions… 1. I put 4 shirts in my cart but even at checkout it still shows the full price. Am I missing something? 2. It’s charging me for shipping. Come to think of it I always pay shipping… and I’ve linked my prime a long time ago. Any thoughts on how to fix either of these things?

I would log out and make sure you are signed in with Amazon.

1 Like

Yes, log out, then log back in. Make sure you click the button that says login with Amazon. I did this earlier and when I added two shirts to my cart there was discount applied that said prime next to it. I don’t remember the exact verbiage.

Edit:. As a side note, when the new forums launched a few months ago, woot changed my account that was linked to prime and it has been messed up ever since. If something like that happened to you I have no idea

1 Like

Thanks. I tried that and still not working. I’m thoroughly bummed out!

Same thing is happening to me also. I have loggedn in 2x now, making sure to enter my Amazon account info, and while it shows I get free shipping for Prime, it’s not giving me the BOGO offer. Also bummed. Ever since I’ve tried to login with Amazon I seem to have nothing but problems. Oh well. No Shirts for me today. :frowning_face:

I ended up contacting them as that happened to me and called them. (Actually their computer called me back.) Because deals are limited, the woot advisor had me finish my transaction with shipping included and then refunded my shipping. He told me to login with Amazon - which I had done multiple times and it hadn’t worked) so I think the bug is in their system.

For all those with issues, are you running any add-ons or blockers that are preventing the proper cookies from staying in your browser?

I just placed another order; the discounts were properly applied.

Hi all. As noted by other, do the following if the discount isn’t working for you:

1. Log out of Woot
  2. Log in using “Login with Amazon”
  3. Add shirts from shirt.woot to your cart
  4. Check out.

You’ll see the regular pricing & shipping for a few seconds until the cart updates with the information from Amazon.

Note: Make sure you allow 3rd party cookies from Amazon & Woot as well as pop-ups from both.

1 Like

Hi @pamchicago. I show your most recent login with Amazon was last month. Could you try logging out of Woot and logging back in using the Login with Amazon button, pls.

Hi there @cyenobite & @mcsqueakyclean. I show that you logged in with Amazon today. Make sure you don’t have any non-shirt items in your cart.

I’m unable to sign in thru Amazon Prime although my Woot account is linked to my Prime account. When I go to Amazon, I am able to sign in with no problem. So, how do I get the Prime only offer? Any ideas? Thanks.

Tried it on two blankets just to see if it would work. No go.

sigh - Fine…

Edit:

Just saw this too, lol.

Hi @violetjm. Try the steps I gave above.

Also, make sure you allow 3rd party cookies from Amazon & Woot. And allow pop-ups from both as well.

Remember, when buying shirts BOGO is equal or lesser price and you can order as many times as you want!

Put your $15 shirts in one order and your $19 shirts in another (and your long sleeves, and your hoodies) to maximize your savings! If you have higher priced items in with lower priced items then it will take the lower priced item off first (stupid computer logic!). Separate orders and save money!

This worked last time they had this sale.

3 Likes

My wallet knows. :frowning:

1 Like