Two Shirts Are Better Than One!

bogo_blogheader

Thursday, April 25, 2019:

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account.

2. Add two or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, or hoodies.

3. We’ll drop the price of one or more of the items (up to half of the total apparel items in your cart) to $0 at checkout. Hooray!

4. Get shopping! Grab one of our Bestsellers

5. We love you! Happy April!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit up to five (5) free items per order. Yes, you can order up to 10 apparel items in a single order, and up to five will be free!
  • Discount applied to the lowest-priced item in your shopping cart. If you have two items of equal value, then one of the items is free.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts (and get 150 for free) it will take 30 orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Offer valid from April 25, 2019 at 12:00am CT until April 25, 2019 at 11:59pm CT.

4 Likes

Moar catshirts! Hooray!

3 Likes

Whoa, whoa!! Kinda playing fast and loose with the L word there. I realize we’ve known each other for a long time now and you want a commitment but I just don’t know. I feel like you just want me for my money and that you think I’m some kind of idiot who’ll pay $50 for a cheap banana.

Wow, I feel a lot better now that’s out in the open.

Oh don’t cry! Come on, come sit next to me. Now tell me again about your generous tshirt offer.

3 Likes

Thank you all for not tagging me.

CURSE you Woot for tempting me with

ALL

OF

THE

SHIRTS

1 Like

Reminder for those of you who like to buy all the things:

Discount is applied PER CART and based on items IN YOUR CART.

If you want to buy a mix of shirts, hoodies, and long sleeves, you can maximize your saving by putting all of the same type in separate orders. Otherwise, the discount may be inadvertently applied to a cheaper item instead of a higher priced item.

So if you’re buying a lot of t’s and a few long sleeves, and two hoodies, do 3 orders.

• 1 for all the tees
  • 1 for all the long sleeves
  • 1 for all the hooides

MAXIMIZE THOSE SAVINGS!

That being said, I probably don’t have the time money to shop today, thank god.

3 Likes

Shoot! I ordered a shirt 2 days ago and would have gotten two if I had this deal! Gah!

What shirts can I get in hoodies? I looked at a few old shirts and they were Tee only. What are the stipulations for hoodies?

It certainly would be nice to have a shirt style search, T, Long Sleeve, Hoodie, Zip Hoodie, Apron.

Zip Hoodies are available? I’m specifically looking for a new hoodie and this is getting annoying.

Sorry. Only crew sweatshirt and pullover hoodies.

Could you answer my first question: How do I know what shirts are available to purchase as a hoodie?

Looks like all of the ones on the front page and none of the ‘Print to Order’ shirts. But there definitely should be an easier way to navigate and search for people like me who only want a hoodie.

Hoodies will be on the current daily sale and in some of the special sales you’ll see on the main page.

Like this one:

https://shirt.woot.com/plus/honor-thy-mother-with-a-shirt

Also, we only have hoodies in these colors:

Yep, that’s what I’m seeing.
I’d love this one in a hoodie: https://shirt.woot.com/offers/star-rebels?ref=cnt_ctlg_dgn_3

But I think I’ll get this one: https://shirt.woot.com/offers/fast-enough?ref=w_cnt_wp_3_20

Why not get both?

BOGO

EDIT: JK, the first doesn’t come in a hoodie. Sorry!

haha, I might get it in a tee shirt though!

Not working for me. Logged in with Prime and added two shirts. Both show regular price.

Try logging out of Woot and then logging in using the Login with Amazon button.

Doing the login at the cart won’t work.