Red
product:
3 Ty Caton 2005 Field Blend

Link is to CellarTracker.

yay field blend…donde esta CT link?

Edit: showed up NM

Fished my wish…

I’m in!

Ok, well this one I only picked up two of. Did it quick to keep myself from going in for 3. And to get first sucker!! :slight_smile:

Current numbers (updated each minute):

First sucker: HitAnyKey42
Speed to first woot: 0m 16.280s

Last wooter to woot: HitAnyKey42

I’m in, but what did we do to the servers?

WTG HAK on the first purchase…I thought I was in the running for once. :tongue:

In for 1 set.

I conserved my little bit of broke-college-student money for this! I was so hoping for the dessert wine!

Oh, how I wish I could rewind the clock a few minutes now…

In for two . . .

I loved this one last time around, so going in for one was far too easy

cackle So much for the moratorium :wink: I kept waffling between 1 and 2, but decided since it’s a 3-pack, to just go for one :slight_smile: Where’s mill?

Nice work, d00d… I’m in for three!

Good job! See, it was worth staying up. I think 1000 people were trying to get first sucker, servers were hammered. You would think a b****.o.c. was up for sale!

SWEET!!
This wine is totally worth the money, it tastes like a $20 bottle for almost half that.

In for one, using the last of my stimulus check

The fact that this offering is Field Blend x3 x3 makes me happy in ways that only mainling sweet sweet heroin can do. Or something to that effect, I watched Trainspotting tonight. I wonder if it’s too late to up my other order cause it hasn’t shipped but it’s a new offering. Only one way to find out !!! Had I known what a sick deal this was gonna be I’d have been in for two of hte second offering as well.

They ached. Looks like it’s OK now :slight_smile:

Like I said…WBM=Will Buy More!!!

We’re getting this for almost half off their retail. They sell it for $26.
One set of this gets it to you for $15 (including shipping), Two sets gets it to you for $14.16 each.

Ty Caton 2005 Field Blend - Three Pack
Current numbers (updated each minute):

First sucker: HitAnyKey42
Speed to first woot: 0m 16.280s

Last wooter to woot: lisafw

Had to woot to light up Colorado on the map. Gads, that is another clever marketing tool by our friends at wine.woot.com

No, no, no, Wine Buying Marathon :slight_smile: