Ty Caton 2005 Field Blend - Three Pack

Went in for 3…now I have 15 bottles on the way. I really gotta find the time to start drinking some of it.

I was going to hold off on wooting anymore until the summer shipping policies took effect, but couldn’t resist this set after of the Ty love on the boards. I’m really excited to try this.
Hopefully it will ship Tuesday so that it doesn’t end up spending a weekend in a hot warehouse.

Yo the last field blend they had was the ish. I’m down with it.

In for one, the price on Ty’s website pushed me to try this wine. 3 bottles are $78.00 + $21.80 (shipping to NY) for a grand total of $99.80.

Probably should have bought 2 or 3.

Contact customer service and try and up your order. I went for 3 because it brought the cost down to $13.89 a bottle shipped. Based on what I’ve heard that is a steal.

Holy hell, I love Ty Caton wines. In for 2, plus the 3 from earlier this week. Maybe wine.woot will stick a TyTanium in over the weekend??? I WISH!

It is a holiday, so maybe?

I’m in for one. New wine rack is looking empty.

I’m definitely IN for this one!

Ty Caton 2005 Field Blend - Three Pack
Current numbers (updated each minute):

First sucker: HitAnyKey42
Speed to first woot: 0m 16.280s

Last wooter to woot: conroo

So can anyone who’s already tried this provide some more tasting notes in addition to the ones already on CT? I would open mine, but I can’t touch alcohol for another 2 weeks…

EDIT: so I guess the headache is worth it for conroo :stuck_out_tongue:

“I had visions, I was in them, I was looking into the mirror …”

Wait – it’s the FENCE I am sitting on. Either way, I am not sure about this one, yet. Was in for three of the first offer, which puts the fiduciary hurdle on THIS offerm whatever woot wants to say about the field blend being the easier offer to swallow (so to speak). Was kinda sure I’d walk away on Part II, here, but then clayfu gave it his endorsement, which is considered something of a good sign around here (not that I know how my palate aligns with his, but it is at least an additional opinion the wine has hurdled). Plus. a field blend is something I am intrigued to try.

Will see if lab rats truly received some of this as others have suggested. And how well I can stand firm (this time). Of course, if I see the button bouncing I may be done for (and I am on mobile right now, so no funny business with the mouse).

I think i’ll go in for 2.

Well, Ordered 18 bottles monday, 9 of each offering…
Might as well make it an even 2 cases…
In for 6 more bottles…

Dang, I gotta stay away from this website…

Oh, man…this is something that is right up my alley…I want to try this very much, but I don’t think I can afford this until I have a job lined up. Time to redouble my efforts!

Woohoo, first wine woot and on my birthday even :slight_smile:

Congratulations, Happy Birthday and Welcome!

Yeah! Prayers are answered - first Ty on the boards, second, TyTanium!, Third - FIELD BLEND!!!

Thank goodness for the Field Blend offering…the other half opened our last bottle two nights ago. Forgot how wonderful this particular wine is. In for three!!

I am SO tempted to order two because both my tax returns just came in, but I ordered BOTH Tys earlier in the week, and despite rave reviews, I’m a bit cautious as I’ve never had Ty Caton wine before.

Here’s to hoping I’m not kicking myself later! (As I was with Noceto and PoiZin)

Based on what everyone is saying I am in for 3 for the first time. Still processing though. Dang, I have to go to work now, please go through. My first ever bag of crap is there.

late week labrat? i bet this bottle would taste great on a friday after a long week of work…