Ty Caton 2009 Carlton Brooke Petit Verdot - 2 Pack

Thanks for the report, Ty.

I’m still going to have to sit this one out but now I really want to try this!

I am so on the fence. The QPR is borderline for me given space constraints, and I’m trying my hardest to remember what I thought of the PV when I was in the tasting room a few weeks ago. sigh I never really expected to see it here, so I didn’t make a note to myself. I’ll know better next time!

I’d recommend this, and it’s drinking surprisingly well IMO

richardhod’s review is 100% spot on

SPEED TO FIRST WOOT:0m 40.483s
FIRST SUCKER:mbmiche
LAST WOOTER TO WOOT:MalcolmPX

My minute of fame!

In for one and looking forward to comparing with the Kent Rasmussen '04 of this varietal.

iBy…MalcolmPX

You convinced me. Maybe I will drink one and hold one. Thanks!

On a side note…I really like the label

Thanks!

On reflection, I’d probably get one if I were in the country atm too, and keep one or both for a few years! I did surprise myself by how drinkable it was for a young PV

Finally caved in - thanks Ty!

PV is my favourite varietal and Ty Caton one of my favourite producers. I am completely devastated that I missed out on this offering. If ANYONE would be willing to part with 1 bottle - or more! - I would be extremely grateful. I can pay or swap from my collection, and can likely pick the one up from you or meet you near your home - I travel a fair deal all over the country.

Please, please, PLEASE contact me ( via private message) if you are willing to share. hopes and prays