Ty Caton Cabernet Sauvignon Two-Pack

That’s what I thought, but Ty popped in the first time this showed up and said it was drinking well now although it wouldn’t hurt to hold onto it for a few months.

Oh well in for 2. At least I will have some good wine to drink after the divorce proceedings if my wife blows a gasket

your headline says two bottles but your description of the product says three bottles. Which is correct?

your headline says two bottles but your description of the product says three bottles. Which is correct?

For those of you asking questions, go back to the first offering on this wine-woot-off. It was this offering exactly, and most of your questions will be answered there.
Read fast b/c after you’ve seen those comments, you’ll click the “buy” button. Many people happy this is being offered again as they were kicking themselves for missing it the first time.

I have been extremely pleased with every Ty wine ever purchased. In for 3…

I’m gonna jump in for 2, but this is going to have to be my last wine woot for a long time. I’ve only been on here for two weeks, and this will be my sixth purchase. This is a horrible habit for a poor starving grad student like myself.

This is the same deal as the other night, right? Looks like they posted the correct image this time around.

On a side note, I think that similar to the way all woot-offs end with a screaming monkey, all wine-woot offs should end with stackable wine racks to help us store this stuff!

I would go by the Order page. When I clicked I want 2, it said I get 4 bottles.

Actually I would prefer if they could find some sort of extra-dimensional storage system that is bigger on the inside than out. A wine TARDIS :smiley:

Given its youth, it probably still needs a little taming time before it’s ready to go. As such, to drink now would likely require extensive decanting. Ty makes 'em big. It should then hold pretty well for years to come. Best estimate: 2012 - 2020.

Of course, this opinion is offered without having sampled this particular vintage. Opinions are based on past experience with other Ty Caton wines, including prior vintages of the Cabernet Sauvignon.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Thanks!! I bought two sets.

I have not had this one, but I bought all the other TY offers on woot and have NEVER been disappointed. Seriously good stuff. Buy 3, I am.

$42 per bottle on Ty Caton website.

in for 2! ouch… the credit card is feeling the burn this wootoff… but I got my green square :wink:

Would love to hear from Ty on this one. It’s not as late as the last one, maybe he’s watching?

I have 3 sets of adobe road - 1 of lttle and now 1 of ty-

I have too much cab. in for 1 right now. Saving myself to see if anything else comes up today

Just poked at him on Facebook. It’s still early out on the west coast, though.