Ty Caton enTycement (3)

Ty Caton enTycement 3-Pack
$54.99 $97.00 43% off List Price
2012 Ty Caton enTycement , Red Wine, Sonoma County
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
4/4/14

Has anyone tried their’s from the previous offer? If so, do you have any tasting notes or general feedback to share? Thanks in advance.

Oh and for those who reside in states where Woot can’t currently send wine, send Ty an email and he’ll try to help you out…

There’s good info in the previous offer linked in Cesare’s post above.

Poking around on Wine Searcher, no results for 2012 but the 2013 is going for $28 a bottle (plus shipping/tax).

Ha! now that I look closer, that’s what Ty is selling it for. :slight_smile: Oops.

WD posted this in the other thread by accident:

I bought 9 bottles directly from Ty on the last offering (MN resident…)

I tried the first one & put in this CellarTracker anonymous review:

92 points

Aerated & decanted for about an hour. Excellent with steak. Even better about an hour after dinner with dark chocolate brownies. Fairly typical of a Ty wine - big, bold and fruity. A bit more spice than some past Ty offerings, but very well balanced and very smooth. Highly recommended.

I bought these from the last offering, and I really enjoyed them. I’m not good at giving tasting notes but these were very delicious and easy to drink. If I remember correctly, it tasted quite big and fruity.

And did I mention delicious? I’m in for 6 this time I think.

Are you saying that Ty allowed you to buy directly from him at Woot prices because your state legislature sucks like mine (Va)? Is this typical of Ty? How did you contact him?

I enjoy how, during the last offer’s conversation, Wine David suggested that Ty should order from Ty directly.

EDIT: Also, in for at least one.

Email him through his websitemail or his email is above.