Ty Caton enTycement (4)

Ty Caton enTycement 4-Pack
$64.99 $132.00 51% off List Price
2013 Ty Caton enTycement , Red Wine, Sonoma County

Morning, Mill!

I’m enticed. Lost, you owe me money. I’d take 2 of these…

No Georgia on the list and Mill is first wooter-I want to buy this!

I bought this in February and now it says I can’t buy in Ohio. Is that correct?

I second the “what happened to GA” chorus. Was fine in September. Ty?

NJ is off the list too. Should be available here

CT now also a non ship to state for Ty?

Same here. No CT is a bummer :frowning:

TX is on and this is a favorite of ours. We always grab one when made available.

No SC?

Are we victims of “summer shipping” or what? I’ve always been able to order this. #bummed

State availability is probably a licensing issue either with Amazon or the winery. Sad that Ohio is still off the map! Lucky that I already have four in my stash.

Additionally, Ty makes great wine! His wine was my first purchase many years ago and it’s been an auto buy ever since.

Would really like to buy this wine but MI is excluded as well.

Perhaps Ship-to states should be included in description to save us the frustration?

Hey there- the shipping restrictions have nothing to do with summer shipping. Each winery must obtain a license from each state. The shipping states will vary from sale to sale based on this licensing. It’s a serious bummer, but there’s not much we can do about it. Sorry!

Ahh, the beauty of living on the NY border.
Drinking window on this wine ?

This was offered 3 months ago, on March 24, 2016 and here was the states list from that offer;
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming

Here is the states list for the exact same wine today;
Arizona, California, Colorado, District Of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Washington

From 31 states to only 16 states. Ty Caton lost licensing in 15 states in just 3 months? Not likely…

Or very likely. Maybe the fees all came up at the same time. He looked at the books and cut the $$ losers.

I thought it seemed a little odd as well. I looked into our current info on the winery and the shipping states we have listed do appear to be correct. However, I’ve also reached out to the larger powers at play to double check on this issue. Because it’s the weekend it might take longer than usual for me to hear back, but trust me- I will let you know as soon as I know anything.

It’s certainly possible but that’s a lot of fat to trim at once! I can see about half of the eliminated states being low sellers, i.e. Montana, Nebraska and Wyoming, and I know that Connecticut is an expensive license that many wineries have eschewed. But surprised to see states like Georgia, Michigan, Ohio and Missouri off the list.